More of that good old Muslim Culture!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will say one thing. I agree with the fast that the East should deal with it's own problems. That could be used as an Anti Iraq-War, anti Afghanistan occupation stance.

But when they pose a threat to America we can't not act

The east won't deal with "their problems" because to them, it's not a problem. This is the way life should be.

Muslims think the shrieks of girls are a sign of joy. Regardless of the reason.
Muslims find peace at the edge of a knife. Always have.
Muslims do not need a reason to lash out in the streets, only an excuse.
Muslims reproduce only though rape.
Mohammed eats pork, but only after he fucks it.

I will say one thing. I agree with the fast that the East should deal with it's own problems. That could be used as an Anti Iraq-War, anti Afghanistan occupation stance.

But when they pose a threat to America we can't not act

100% agreed.

Not acting will be disastrous to our culture.

A lot of French people work where I do. They have a serious "muslim infestation" going on in France right now.

I hope the same never happends here.

It will though. This is how modern Muslims invade. They do it through numbers. Familes with loads of kids, arranged marriages to other muslims, and then familial bashing of non-muslims to ensure new generations carry on not only the genes, but the traits.

France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, the UK, Georgia Russia, Philippines, Germany, Italy, Canada - All are seeing huge increases in Muslim population

Scarier - They are pushing for Islamic law in all these areas. There are towns in Sweden now under Sharia.

That is what WILL happen here in the US. They will move in, overwhelm, chase out non-muslims and declare Sharia.

Naugatuck Valley CT is a great example of this. Right now "domestic abuse" cases are down. That's because it goes more and more unreported (handled within the muslim community). We are overtaken by albanian muslims.

Back