more parts for the Ranger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
got some new shit for the Ranger. i got a brand new chrome bumper, bumper pad (molding piece basically), chrome front upper grille molding and the chrome grille molding extensions as well. i also got some Gabriel shocks for the rear and a new fiberglass roll pan from GodFatherCustoms.com ordered as well. oh i cant wait to put all this shit on!!! ^_^

yeah i hope it will look better than the one i got now. the current one is from Sir Michael's and is steel. its rusting and starting to look really bad. i also dont like the way they designed it. it overlaps the bed and just looks horrible i think. this new one doesnt overlap at all. im gonna have to fill some holes in from the Sir Michael's one and im gonna mold the fiberglass one to the rear of the truck for a nice smooth rear end :)

its gonna look sic as hell. oh and i plan on painting the truck flat black by summer as well :)

Lookin forward to gettin that shit out of my living room. :p

Just messin Brian, I'm lookin forward to getting my shit out of the basement. LOL

Back