More Pics of our Shop & Cars...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Here is a pic of my buddy doing a final inspection on one of our customers NSX's. I posted some pics before but these are better. Customer got a single disc clutch with chrome-moly flywheel. And tons of little body work things such as wet sanding to get scratchs out and such.

s3f85f5b02bf30.jpg

Here is my buddy cleaning up the front compartment, notice the tiny ass spare tire for the NSX, nice big long radiator and the battery is located underneath the tire and stays nice and cool :)

s3f85f60bef431.jpg

A view of inside the car, before test spin on new clutch/flywheel :)

s3f85f55475311.jpg

Here is a pic of the Exedy clutch and flywheel together, deal wants 3k for the job with the oem twin disc, yes this clutch is 1k. So stop complaining about your 250 so called expensive clutch job.

s3f85f5c3900c4.jpg

We installed also some Tokico struts onto this very very clean Prelude, I am not into large lips and sideskirts along with flashy rims but this car is very nice!!

s3f85f5d56dde9.jpg

Here is a pic of the new Exedy flywheel we put into ou buddies WRX along with a nice Exedy clutch.

s3f85f5e811181.jpg

and finally a pic of me on hondaswap...here is me just after our little Accord axle job we did for another friend of mine. Yes we need a lift...

s3f85f565caa44.jpg

And finally a pic of me saying fuck you, I own the nsx...shit I wish...

s3f85f5985a565.jpg

hope you phuckers enjoy the pics,,,more pics coming of project gutted EF with flat black paint with Red star on side...holla

still waiting for the fucking 240 <_<

yeah thanks, no problem. We are going to be messin with a 350Z this week along with a Civic Si, wonderful...

Awesome man, keep em coming!

s3f85f5d56dde9.jpg

THAT......is fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I'm not a fan of the NSX, at least not as much as I am of the Prelude. That car is NICE...... :worthy: :worthy:

:withstupid: :werd:

The rims on that Prelude need to go, way to big, and out of place.

I guess i'm the only guy that thinks bigger rims look nice. Oh well.

I love the way big rims look, but not oversized. Love 22's 24's, but those are too big, they look like 19's.

that Prelude looks pretty good. is something wrong with the lip spoiler near the fender? looks like its coming off from the angle of the pic. also...that car needs to be lowered some more....still has alot of wheel gap :)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 10 2003, 03:48 AM
I love the way big rims look, but not oversized. Love 22's 24's, but those are too big, they look like 19's.

So do you think 17s on a Civic look too big? I had an overwhelming majority say they didn't like the 17s I had chopped on my Si.

No, I had 18's on my SI, they looked great, but the sucked for traction, so I got rid of them. I like they 17's look, but I still want that traction, so I am going to get 16's or 15's haven't decided yet. People on this site like the sleeper look, I like all kinds, I guess you can call me a ricer because I like body kits, but I hate if they are different colors, I like clean cars, but those rims are too big on that car.

I like the sleeper look, but with this car I just want it to look nice. I will be modifying it a tad bit...I'm going to trying for 200 hp N/a without raising the displacement in anyway.

Good luck with the setup, I am sure you can acheive it with a B16, shouldn't be too hard. Torque might be a problem though.

I liked them, I always did Brian. every pic I saw with them on I liked :lol:

I'm even MORE of a fan of simple 5 spoke 17s though. subtle yet classy. :p

Back