More pics of teh 1200.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did you use a C clamp to compress the springs? Put hella bricks inside the car??
Took the springs out?? i wanna know!!!

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Nov 16 2003, 11:54 PM
i bet it has no springs and is resting on a completely compressed shocks

We have a winner! Actually, it's sitting on the bump stops, but yeah... no springs. Doesn't look too bad, huh? And of course, real springs and struts will be instsalled before I actually drive it...

Thats going to be hella tight!

You got to get pics of the ppls face when you beat up on them in that thing!

Damn, that motor in that auction pic dont look like a 4 cylinder, what is it? 3, or 2?

i know you said you want to use a stock block, but imagine a 13b rotary in that thing?
RWD!!! :woo:

Originally posted by ek9r@Nov 17 2003, 07:56 PM
i know you said you want to use a stock block, but imagine a 13b rotary in that thing?
RWD!!! :woo:

Uhm, how about "No" for $200, Alex? If I wanted RWD rotary power, I would have gotten an FC Turbo II.

my mom had a brown one back in teh day..... the thing was ugly as shit and was used to pull tree stumps

I got some sweet ass Mugen CF-48's, 13X5.5 that would look sweet on that car...but I am not sure about the bolt pattern...are they normal 4X100's, or the other size...Celerity has the Other size rims for sale.

my friend Brandon back in Virginia had one as a first car when he first got his license (this was back in 1990 if i recall correctly). that thing was fun as hell. we used to get that bitch up on 2 wheels...LOL. his was like 3 shades of blue...LOL. it was fun little car :)

Back