More pics...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I know someone asked for an exterior picture of my apartment, well I took that and a few more this morning.

First off, I got bored and realized I had money so I went to Meijer and picked up a cheap 80 dollar entertainment center...bear with me...it took me 3 hrs to fuckin set up (in the dark...mostly) and my TV is only a 19" for now (I bought it in 98, hasn't given me any problems, ever.)
s4045d5c5445d1.jpg

Next is an outside shot. This is my front door, the kitchen window is to the left, living room to the right.
s4045d5da38287.jpg

That back door and patio...technically this is the front of the building, it faces the street.
s4045d5e3b98cf.jpg

If I look out my living room window and to the left, I see this. New Haven's water tower. I live across the creek from the water filtration plant (that feeds off of Ft waynes supply.)
s4045d5efea63a.jpg

The creek flowing north to the Maumee River...still didn't check to see what creek it was...
s4045d5fc24a03.jpg

dang it forgot it again...yes that is a Yellow ITR on my entertainment center. :D

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 3 2004, 09:08 AM
good stuff!!

do you have off-street parking?

As a matter of fact, yes I do. I'm on a main arterial road so I couldn't park on the street if I even wanted to.

Here's a shot of my baby in front of the creek.

s4045efc6e09d6.jpg

cool!

ill never move out unless i have off-street parking. im not the one to work on my car out in the street.

lol yeah I wish I had something to work on it with...ah, to have 5grand and a turbo kit on hand. :D

I decided since I had 2 years experience there to go apply at the Arby's here in town for a mid afternoon job, 20-25 or so hours a week for extra cash. The tips I get over the weekends can provide rent/car payment/insurance. I just want some extra save-able cash too.

Oh and E, my living room is going to get another end table and a lamp, hopefully I'll be able to find a couch or futon pretty cheap and the last thing I'm going to do is get a coffee table. It isn't as empty as it was in that first pic anymore. :p

looking good from the outside, not too bad...

nope :) it's a one bedroom...not much room for two people to have any privacy at all.

That's the kind of creek where you'll wake up one morning to the smell of a rotting corpse. :lol:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 3 2004, 09:25 PM
Jump in the river for me mang....hurry...

haha ....but ya nice place mang! this is the first ie scoped of it....and as i remember u said it was real reasonable so woot to that good for u!

Back