more power.....???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skee10

skee10
i was wondering if any one knows of anything i can do to my motor to squeeze some power out of it....its a 1999 integra with 85k on it with the stock
B-18B1 (LS) so if any one knows anything at all i could mess with or tinker with to make it a little quicker...or anything at all....if u could let me know it would be appriciated.....thanks

Theres a Bunch of things you can do to your engine to make it fast, The problem is, it All cost money, If your thinking theres some kind of screw or somthing you can turn to make it faster, then theres no such thing...

Your engine only has 85k on it, thats nothing,

Whats your budget? how much are you looking to spend?

well im not to sure... i want to be able to take it to the track...but also still be street legal so i can kick some ass on the st....so its got to be both......i was thinking about goin LS/Vtec....and then boosting it....but idk yet...just tryin to get some ideas and some tips about how to go about it and which combanation of parts will make it the strogest .....its a work in progress rite now..all im askin for is some tips and maybe tips on parts and what not

What kinda money do you have? That can determine a LOT ;)

A car doesnt need to be all modded to race either, case in point the Neon. It was stock besides the roll cage and brakes, B and those guys raced it.

If its drag racing, I've bracket raced a dodge minivan before, you really can race ANYTHING. Looking good or going fast while doing it is something else :lol:

werd...
I/H/E will put you a bit ahead for now but the ultimate goal for the vehicle is up to you... if it were me i'd turbo it. but maybe you are one of those people who like to go N/A... it's all about preference and goals.

Let us know what kinda cash you have now, and what you plan to put into it by the time you are done.

well i have an aem intake....skunk 2 exhaust...already...and the thing is im gettin ready to move to cali from virginia in about 3 months....and get a place of my own and what not...so moneys goin to be a little tight for a few months cuz im trying to save....but once i get out there and get on my feet i should be ok....just kinda lookin for pointers rite now to give me ideas on some diff builds....but id LIKE to see any where from 300-450 hp...

Be careful with cali. They have ALL kinds of laws on cars that the East coast doesnt have. Research fix-it tickets in cali.

yep, when it comes to CA .. the cops can be some harsh motherfuckers when it comes to Hondas

another one of those well thought out posts... :ph34r:
dude are you obsessed with me evey were i post your right there with smart ass comments.get over yourself you will never know as much as me.

well i have an aem intake....skunk 2 exhaust...already...and the thing is im gettin ready to move to cali from virginia in about 3 months....and get a place of my own and what not...so moneys goin to be a little tight for a few months cuz im trying to save....but once i get out there and get on my feet i should be ok....just kinda lookin for pointers rite now to give me ideas on some diff builds....but id LIKE to see any where from 300-450 hp...

GOD DAMNITT MAN!!! GIVE US A FUCKING BUDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back