more power.....???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

having an LS VTEC TURBO is quite the project and not in such wayy that its difficult it will eat you on parts if you are a rich bastardd like some people, you wont care how much it costs but WARNING it can get pricey...

yea i hear u tear up alot of parts....but if u motor is built and tuned rite, u should not have any problems with it....but as far as a budget goes....like i said before...im not building it yet...i just wanted to get some diff opinions on it and see what kinda parts everyone recomended and what not....but if i had to give a budget....2,000-5,000 ...give or take some....

for the $$$ a K would cost to swap in, he could have a boosted LS that would eat Ks all day long..

yea but the k would have more potencial,and be alot more reliable, and if he boosted the k, the walking would not happen

alright, lets look at it this way.. to swap a k is gonna be about $10k total for parts and labor.. the LS is already in there, so no money there.. built motor w/ turbo and tune for about $3-$5k (estimated), still just as reliable as the K.. thank you come again

there again everyone has there on opinion. k20a > ls/turbo

there again everyone has there on opinion. k20a > ls/turbo

ok, you have a K in your Type S already.. so of course you would say something like that..

i've taken a type s before with a relatively stock b16, sooooo turbo/ls > k20a

i wasent talking about stock cars im old in this game sure you have i would hope anyhow,im talking about a k in a integra. or any other car that didnt come with it like for example the k20 that just got put in my buds rhd crx, what im getting at is im not new to anything that honda has if i had the money to spend i would pick a k20a over a ls/turbo in a integra

there again everyone has there own opinion.

^^^

dont get me wrong, i'd love to have a k20, but so would everyone else.. i'm not about to spend that kinda money on a K , when i can build a something much cheaper

Last edited:
ITR head of course.. it has the factory port/polish

b16 head, ITR head.. same thing other than valve train and factory PnP

Back