More progress on the car nobody cares about!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 30 2005, 11:12 AM-->
the mechanical fuel pump ended in 75. The electric pump (If it's dual equipped) brackets on the passenger side of the firewall, and there may be another in the back at the tank (But that's a 280 thing)
[post=547379]Quoted post[/post]​

The only pump my car has is back by the tank. At least, that's the only one I'm aware of.

reckedracing
@Aug 30 2005, 11:49 AM
what v8 are you going with?
[post=547398]Quoted post[/post]​

Ford 460.

you're already planning on selling your infinity? is there something wrong with it?

and, are ford's easier to put into the Z's or are you just a ford fan? if it's not easy, why a ford? :huh:

It's a long story. No there's nothing major wrong with it, I just need something a little more economical.

You can put a LOT of different engines into the Z chassis. The main reason I chose the engine I did was because of the price. Really nice engine and trans, got em both for 500 bucks.

you should part out your infinity..... and by part out i mean take the front brakes off and give them to me.

carbs = hot

you should keep the L28

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Sep 2 2005, 04:46 PM
you should part out your infinity..... and by part out i mean take the front brakes off and give them to me.

carbs = hot

you should keep the L28
[post=548978]Quoted post[/post]​

get on aim ya bitch :p

dont have AIM on the parents comp..... and wont have the net at my apartment for a few more weeks.... thats why i havent been on at all

Back