1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more questions

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by turbodreams, Sep 9, 2006.

1. turbodreams

turbodreams New Member

with me doin an h22a swap what problems am i going to have boosting it people keep tellin me im going to run into trouble boosting it but they dont know exactly what. also will i need forged internals when runing 7-8 psi? the engine swap will also come with a tranny should i get a differet one or will the one coming with the motor be ok? lastly im lookin at spendin newhere from 1700-2200 bucks max on boost ne recomendations? im so new at this stuff so please forgive me lol (96 accord lx this is what i ahve currently)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

"I will need forged internals" "I'm lookin at spendin ne where from 1700-2000 bucks max"

Not gonna happen.

with 7-8 psi you can run stock lower ends, I see no problem. Check out HMT if you need to build it, and look at the Hondaswap for-sale threads if you want to be done with it. Doing it within that budget isn't a problem, you'll need to spend a lot of time and energy. Remember the hot rod mantra:

"Fast, Cheap or Good. Pick 2"

3. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

haha i remember when that was my sig

4. turbodreams

turbodreams New Member

ok i found a t3 turbo kit and im also looking at a t28 kit whaich 1 is better for every day driving?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted