More reason for me to knock up rachelle =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:

and Jeff...you need a new gf...everytime you say rachelle i think youre dating my ex.

No kids though dude...good lord no...thats honda money spent on food and diapers.

honda money?????????

he owns a nissan :bash:

i'm sure its different when they look like you... lol

I hate most other people's kids, some are just really annoying.

I refuse to go over one of my good friend's house when her daughters' there. For a five year old, she's really fucking annoying. Anytime I'm there, she'll steal my beer/drink/food and hide it, she's still mad at me too, we ate all her candy one day and she won't let it go, she blames me.

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate most other people's kids, some are just really annoying.

I refuse to go over one of my good friend's house when her daughters' there. For a five year old, she's really fucking annoying. Anytime I'm there, she'll steal my beer/drink/food and hide it, she's still mad at me too, we ate all her candy one day and she won't let it go, she blames me.
haha thats awsome. "steal my shit huh? well i ate your candy you little brat, what now?" hahaha

Quoted post[/post]]
owns a nissan ? Then include towing.

I pay $2.20 every 6 months for my roadside assistance, I can use any tow truck company, as soon as my agent sees my bill he will cut me a check for the total of the bill.

on top of that my Nissan has a 100K mile/6 year bumper to bumper warranty.

and for the record I love kids and can't wait to have them. I'm in no hurry but if I happened to knock rachelle up I wouldnt care other then in a happy kind of way.

Back