more reasons to buy a bike =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The weather is nice here and I am riding every chance I get. Those highsides on that video don't get any less painful looking regardless of howmany you see. Motorcycle racers are just plain studs :D

umm, wrecking sucks. just so everyone knows. lol. they have leathers. i didn't. unfortunatly my retarded ass wrecked highside on a gravelly road at about a 100mph. not really gravel, but like pavement and there were rocks. 100mph on the back wheel is fine, til you realize your buddy isn't goin that fast in front of you so you set it down and brake, yea, make sure the front wheel is completely down first. duh. it sucks, killed my first bike that way. ima tard btw because no helmet, nor jacket. just tshirt and shorts. i got a trip to the ER tho. lol. 5hrs later i was released with 60% road rash equiv to 3rd degree burns. but i live to ride again! haha! seriously though people, becareful, their shit hurt, but they got leather. mine really hurt, but only the good die young, thats why i'm still here.

No Helmet= Stupidity owns j00. :D
I don't own leathers either, but I don't ride halfway down the block without a helmet. Too much is riding above my shoulders.

music is definetly a key feature for this vid :violin:

Originally posted by nismogod@May 2 2004, 01:52 PM
umm, wrecking sucks. just so everyone knows. lol. they have leathers. i didn't. unfortunatly my retarded ass wrecked highside on a gravelly road at about a 100mph.

You had no gear on at all?

i have gear and had gear. just wasn't wearing any. and i agree, to much is above the shoulders. stupidity does own. i learned tho. o had adidas shelltoes on? are those considered protective wear? i got pix of the wreck. its sorta funny/horrible.

i warn everyone ahead of time, these are pictures of me, scary enough, but they are pictures of me after my bike wreck. not for the faint of heart
you have been warned

here we go

arm.jpg

assbeat.jpg

goin%20home.jpg

hand.jpg

this is all i had time to get on the site. there are a couple more. it doesn't look nearly as bad as it was. apparently you aren't allowed to take pictures in the ER. lol. paramedic told me up till that night, the worst thing he had ever seen was a head on collision. so apparently i wasn't as good as i thought i was. lol

you got off easy I still can't believe thats a 100mph crash with no gear.....

those are just the ones i got up, which is a couple of the ones we were lucky enough to snap in the ER. you guys can't see my legs and back and stuff. whats crazy, is that when i wrecked, the bike landed on me. flipped over the front, and it sustained minimal damage, and i didn't lose consciousness. smacked my head really good too. i got off really lucky. i'd tell ya why, but it may be a huge discussion. a really good friend of mine, ex gf, died about 2 weeks prior. i used to call her my angel, and i sorta think she saved my ass. but thats my opinion. but either way, yea, roughly 100mph wreck, no serious injuries, no broken bones, just road rash. wang was ok tho. hella important, a skinnies kid woulda died.

Dude you had your skin on your hand peeled off like a glove. :puke2: Gnarly. I vow to always wear my leather gloves.

yea, both hands, from finger tips to shoulders. sucked. 2 things to always wear.
1) your helmet, so if you wreck, you are still pretty for the ladies
2) gloves, incase you aren't so pretty, you can still take care of yourself

i was told this when i bought the bike. to this day, still no gloves. lol. dont ride much anymore tho. notice i am selling my bike?

2003 they became FI. not forced induction to the others reading, fuel injected.

Ah, so they were a little behind the hondas as far as FI went. No wonder their bikes outperformed the hondas. F4is were crap because of the crappy FI systems on them, took a PC to remap the things before everything worked okay. How does your r6 compare to the r1? I am gonna get a literbike hopefully by the summertime.

Back