more serious parts for sale. fuly built b16a head victor x itr cams ec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hotrex

heres what i have, fully built b16a head pr3-4 mild port job bronze valve guides super tech std size stainless valves . head was hot tanked and is ready to be assembled. comes also with crower dual valve springs and titanium retainers.
have a set of brand new oem honda keepers as well.
600 shipped.

99 itr cams purchased and never used. comes with cam gears. 325 shipped.
pro gear b series cam gears brand new. -- 85 shipped
brand new victor x intake mani for b16a b18c5 heads with all hardware in orig box
290 shipped.

zex springs and retainers brand new in box good to 10k rpm and 30 psi of boost as they claim, 150 shipped.

clutch specialties stg 4 clutch holds 400ftlbs of tq used for 2k miles holds like a champ plenty of life left. 120 shipped. :thumbup:

000_1133.jpg

000_1135.jpg

000_1136.jpg

000_1137.jpg

000_1140.jpg

000_1138.jpg

000_1139.jpg

000_1145.jpg

000_1125.jpg

000_1126.jpg

wow hes fuckin backed up on manifolds he makes, big deal hes one person. hes on the banned list but yet hes the mod for the classified section. go look at any company or person that makes manifolds. they take time to make.

btw find one thats not 6 months old

if I had the money I'd grab the intake manifold right now. thats a good price.

I'll put in a vouch for him...

stop whoring this thead

The guy is slow to make manifolds, big deal. This is shit he has ready to ship\

Whats the paypal address for the clutch

Hey Hotrex, can I get dibs on those Springs and Retainers? I don't get paid till next friday that's why. Also, it is a complete set for a DOHC Vtec head correct? Thanks

i think the crower springs and rets are going witht he heD. I GOT A couple guys interested right now.

Back