More UFC news....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

The Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC®) organization today announced UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre has been forced to withdraw from the Feb. 3rd UFC 67: ALL OR NOTHING card due to a knee injury suffered during training for his first title defense against Matt Serra. The rest of the card, which includes the UFC Middleweight title bout between Anderson 'The Spider' Silva and Travis Lutter, as well as the UFC debuts of Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson vs. Marvin Eastman and Mirko Cro Cop vs. Eddie Sanchez remain intact.

LAME.

but at least we still get to see Rampage and CroCop kill people.

GSP is a bitch. he is always getting hurt so he doesn't have to fight. i'm not impressed at all.

cro cop and jackson will dominate ufc

Werd on the CroCop and Rampage dominating.

and as far as GSP goes... hes the most technical fighter in the UFC. he gets hurt cause he trains his ass off.

check this pic out.
1465524031_l.jpg

look at how chiseled he is.
when your body fat is that low, you are actually more prone to injury. your muscles can cramp way easier since they dont have the insulation of the fat.

i see GSP being champ for a long long time.
the only person that might be able to stand up to him is Diego, but i need to see him beat Penn, or Hughes before he gets a title shot.

i agree that he is a great fighter and amazing physical specimen, but he gets hurt too much. at least the injuries he isn't able to fight with. pro football players are in great shape and play through injuries.

i think i would be in shape like that if i got paid to workout all day to. if i was sponsored, had a chef, all the xyience i could ingest, and had a trainer 8 hours a day, i would be ripped. i'll give him credit on being a good fighter...but that's it. he's champ so he deserves respect.

diego can't beat him....yet. i like the composure and patience diego has. everybody asks him when he wants a title fight. he always says, "when i'm ready, they'll put me in there". the last thing i want to see is him thrown in a championship fight too early and totally disappear afterwards.

two fight preventing injuries this year. Even if he is the better fighter he'll quickly prove to not be the champion Hughes is. Cause champs don't miss fights

its all politics in the ufc He probably got told to drop the fight

you=retard, if UFC was more politics or as I've heard others said partially staged, Ortiz would have beaten Liddell in a close fight. It would have set up the biggest rubber match in UFC history and drawn HUGE GINORMOUS money. But that didn't happen and now the UFC is scrambling to figure out who's gonna fight Liddell next, and GSP being hurt will only sour the PPV buy rate which makes zero sense if it's "all politics"

UFC is still a pure sport and probably will continue to be cause it has smart fans, like me :)

did anybody see the last diego fight on spike when they were at the marines base? in one of the undercard fights they started chanting "fuck him up, fuck him up" they said it about 6 or 7 times before they edited it. i didn't even watch the original airing, i watched the replay and they still didn't fix it. good shit!

you=retard, if UFC was more politics or as I've heard others said partially staged, Ortiz would have beaten Liddell in a close fight. It would have set up the biggest rubber match in UFC history and drawn HUGE GINORMOUS money. But that didn't happen and now the UFC is scrambling to figure out who's gonna fight Liddell next, and GSP being hurt will only sour the PPV buy rate which makes zero sense if it's "all politics"

UFC is still a pure sport and probably will continue to be cause it has smart fans, like me :)
:werd: for some reason everyone thinks everything needs to eventually go corrupt(sp?)

football players are not stepping into a ring to get punched in the face, snap a arm or leg. you walk into a fit messed up your going to get messed up. im sure he cares about his helth in the future so he lets his injuries heal. do we even need to se this fight? gsp is the fucking man.

Preach brother.

having GSP, Rampage and CroCop on the same card might have made my head explode anyways....

... and it doesnt matter that Liddel is still the champ... cause Rampage is gonna kill him.
... and i hope Tim Silvia has purchased a good coffin and grave... cause CroCop has a present for him..... death.

Back