More updates on the hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Just got off the phone with Phillip...gonna be up there monday morning at 10am to get the Hondata on and get that mofo tuned...

Driving 4 hours to Dallas at >4krpm is gonna suck....

Driving an hour and a half back at redline is gonna fuckin' rule! jk....

Anyways, I'm hoping to hit 220 to the wheels. That's all. That should net me at LEAST a 12.90 on drag radials, provided my axles can hold it.

I still haven't gotten over the fact that something that I built completely on my own worked, and is still working.

B)

You should take a video camera with you and do a vid of it :thumbsup: . It will be like Central Florida Turbo and how they do it. Although it will be called Lufkin Allmotor Nazis productions :D . But sounds cool man i guess you will not see your goal of 12's till after christmas but still a valent effort. And farther than i will ever go.

edit : xmas??? dont take the christ out of christmas

it's running by christmas. excruciating circumstances (such as my pistons getting jacked) kept me from running a 12 by crimmus. but it's at least running.

:)

edit: and yeah, i'm taking my digi with me :)

LAN: Out Of Your League

go find a program and punch in the vehicle weight and hp numbers and see if it splits out 12's

Edit: im not christian so i can say xmas if i want to ass far as im concerned this holiday is about family and nothing else i don't care about all the other crap

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 20 2004, 08:30 PM
[post=435068]Quoted post[/post]​

Good luck and don't get any speeding tickets on the way home. Heehee.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 20 2004, 08:48 PM
Edit: im not christian so i can say xmas if i want to ass far as im concerned this holiday is about family and nothing else i don't care about all the other crap
[post=435080]Quoted post[/post]​

doesnt matter if youre Christian or not, just a matter of respect.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Dec 20 2004, 08:38 PM
edit : xmas??? dont take the christ out of christmas
[post=435073]Quoted post[/post]​

Xmas is a common nickname for Christmas whether you are a christian or not. *shrug*

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 21 2004, 01:28 AM
its texas there is no speed limit err i mean there shouldn't be one
[post=435195]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha.... I remember being on I-35 north and just after the highway splits heading to Dallas, there were about four state police cars spread over about 4 miles with their victims. Usually you see one cop that is busy on the side of the road and can breathe a sigh of relief, but no.... no respite for the wicked on that day. :ph34r:

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 20 2004, 08:30 PM
Just got off the phone with Phillip...gonna be up there monday morning at 10am to get the Hondata on and get that mofo tuned...

Driving 4 hours to Dallas at >4krpm is gonna suck....

Anyways, I'm hoping to hit 220 to the wheels. That's all. That should net me at LEAST a 12.90 on drag radials, provided my axles can hold it.

I still haven't gotten over the fact that something that I built completely on my own worked, and is still working.

B)

How much does your car weigh? and is it 100% streetl legal? i mean to hit 12.9 your car would have to weight no more then 2400lbs and you would need 220whp

[/quote]

How much does your car weigh? and is it 100% streetl legal? i mean to hit 12.9 your car would have to weight no more then 2400lbs and you would need 220whp
[post=435265]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Its a hatch so im guessing it weighs around 2100 lbs.

[post=435265]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Its a hatch so im guessing it weighs around 2100 lbs.
[post=435266]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

well if you assume 2250 with him in it........then 12.9 will be cake 12.7 12.6 is more likely

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Dec 21 2004, 11:48 AM-->
@Dec 21 2004, 09:04 AM
cool mang
[post=435272]Quoted post[/post]​

i cant remeber seeing a roll cage... you know if you hit 12's with a roll cage you get kicked off the track for the night :p ...better hit the brakes at the end and f the track
[post=435305]Quoted post[/post]​

dont you mean if he hits 12's without the cage?

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Dec 21 2004, 12:21 PM-->
Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Dec 21 2004, 11:48 AM
driver1
@Dec 21 2004, 09:04 AM
cool mang
[post=435272]Quoted post[/post]​

i cant remeber seeing a roll cage... you know if you hit 12's with a roll cage you get kicked off the track for the night :p ...better hit the brakes at the end and f the track
[post=435305]Quoted post[/post]​

dont you mean if he hits 12's without the cage?
[post=435320]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :doh:

NHRA.com says 11.99 and faster needs Cage.. I don't plan on having a Cage in mine and thats the same times I plan on running.

Back