moron of the day award goes to....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Woman Sues Victoria's Secret For Thong Injury - News Story - WVIT | Hartford

Woman Sues Victoria's Secret For Thong Injury

Woman Says Metal Piece Flew Off, Struck Eye

POSTED: 3:00 pm EDT June 18, 2008
LOS ANGELES -- A California woman has filed a lawsuit against Victoria's Secret, alleging that she was injured while putting on her thong, KNBC-TV in Los Angeles reported.Marcrida Patterson, 52, said she was injured by a defective "low-rise v-string" made by Victoria's Secret. The item is part of the company's "Sexy Little Thing" line.Patterson claimed she was putting on the thong when a decorative metal piece flew off and struck her in the eye. She suffered permanent damage to her cornea, according to the lawsuit.
A copy of the June 9 complaint was posted on the Web site TheSmokingGun.com. The site reported that the lawsuit does not specify monetary damages.Patterson's lawyer said a "design problem" caused the piece to fly off and strike Patterson, according to the Web site.The Web site reported that a Victoria's Secret representative requested to examine the thong before the lawsuit was filed. The request was rejected by Patterson's attorney, according to the site.

WTF is a 52 year old wearing thongs for in the first place??? GROSS

lol my mom was telling me about this the other day lmao, the sad thing is she will prolly win the case

Last edited:
Are you sure there's only 1?

Parolee Allegedly Takes Stolen Car To Parole Office, Arkansas Parolee Allegedly Shows Up For Meeting With Parole Officer In A Stolen Car - CBS News

(AP) Marcus George complied with the law when he reported to a parole officer shortly after his release from prison. Police said he erred, however, when he drove to the meeting in a stolen car.

George, 20, was released on parole last week after serving time on burglary and theft convictions.

Prosecutor Nicole Pugh said George and a friend went to a Pine Bluff dealership, where they took a Toyota on a test drive and didn't return it. The pair also reportedly stole a Dodge Charger from a dealership in Sherwood _ the car George was driving when he showed up to meet with his parole officer in Pine Bluff.

George was arrested at the parole office on suspicion of theft by receiving and theft of property.

The public defender's office was appointed to represent George.

how hard do you have to be putting your underwear on to achieve the flinging of some attached metal object upwards two feet into your eye at a rate of speed that ultimately causes cornea damage?

my guess is she's one of the gym bunny 50yr olds with the playboy bunny tantoo, and her rodeo side gig's wife came home early and she was scrambling to gtfo, got one leg in and jammed the crotch in the toes of her other foot which created a slingshot effect.

user error.
:ph34r:

Last edited:
:bo: :bo: :bo: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! This just made my day, seeing how I'm stuck at work. Thank GOD we have internet access on all of our work stations now. :D

New warning label reads: persons 50 and over may not wear thong, painful on the eyes.

^ Arre any of your co-workers looking at you like WTF is he laughing at?

HAHA! I actually called my co-workers over and they were laughing their asses off too. I'm so loving having internet access nowadays at work. :D

how hard do you have to be putting your underwear on to achieve the flinging of some attached metal object upwards two feet into your eye at a rate of speed that ultimately causes cornea damage?

my guess is she's one of the gym bunny 50yr olds with the playboy bunny tantoo, and her rodeo side gig's wife came home early and she was scrambling to gtfo, got one leg in and jammed the crotch in the toes of her other foot which created a slingshot effect.

user error.

Someone has to rep this. This is an awesome post.

You see this, fuckbags ? You should all be making posts this awesome. No, instead you flood the internet with your dribble.

This is good stuff right here. Seriously, I can't rep this woman anymore - But if you can, it would serve you well to do so.

DISMISSED

user error.
^ Well you see, when the dudes wife is on her way through the front door. The 52yr. old jumped off of her husband in a rush. And started to put her shit on quick and HARD, and proceed to jump out the back window.

so simple even a child can do it without said injuries
Esther_panties_on_head.jpg

maybe this gizmo is what flew into her eye - that'd mean she was putting 'em on backwards though. :lmao:

thong_004.jpg

maybe this gizmo is what flew into her eye - that'd mean she was putting 'em on backwards though. :lmao:

thong_004.jpg

Why the hell would you want a ninja star on your underwear, just sounds dangerous to begin with, then get it moving at high velocity and nothing good is going to happen.

Last edited:
it's jdm yo, makes for faster....yeah ok. i got nothin. :shrug2:

Back