moron of the day award

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ME. yes, i'm an idiot.

I'm at work.
It's snowing.
I have azeni's on the hatch.

FUCK! lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2004, 02:56 PM
ME.  yes, i'm an idiot.

I'm at work.
It's snowing.
I have azeni's on the hatch.

FUCK!  lol
[post=415966]Quoted post[/post]​

well i'm at work its 82 deg and i am going to the races at bithlo speedway
good luck lol :D
by the way loved the sex vid

werd to the snow and lo pro's...

at least mine arent bald this year...

edit:
well i'm at work its 82 deg and i am going to the races at bithlo speedway

:321: :321: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2:

jealous of the 82...

sorry B, i offered you snow tires, but you said you already had a set :p

drive safe y0- i too will be driving home from Corrie's school tonight on falken's in the snow- it should be lots of fun

ooh damn where's the Sol in the snowbank pic when you need it

you've enver driven azenis dude.

ask Jeef. he'll tell you.

he had to use his turck to move his car out of the flat DRIVEWAY last time he got cought in them

the kicker, is that its going to be 55 tomorrow. WTF is wrong with the wrold?

bah... i had bridgestone potenzas on the mustang last winter. couldn't get up the paved street to my house after the first snow. had to pay $370 to get snow tires the next day.

I got my crx stuck in the driveway with an inch of snow. Its always fun to tow a car by yourself with a 15 foot tow strap. I do know how to drive in the snow, so it was definetly the tires. I put my all season on after that and had no problem getting around. I find azenis suck in any weather under 45 degrees. I used to have to do a burnout up my hill to get decent traction in the morning.

Originally posted by Jeef@Nov 12 2004, 09:07 PM
I got my crx stuck in the driveway with an inch of snow. Its always fun to tow a car by yourself with a 15 foot tow strap. I do know how to drive in the snow, so it was definetly the tires. I put my all season on after that and had no problem getting around. I find azenis suck in any weather under 45 degrees. I used to have to do a burnout up my hill to get decent traction in the morning.
[post=416174]Quoted post[/post]​

do a burnout to get traction on street tires? even azenis should get like ice if you burn them, they're not slicks...normally street tires you lose traction.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2004, 05:31 PM
you've enver driven azenis dude.

ask Jeef. he'll tell you.

he had to use his turck to move his car out of the flat DRIVEWAY last time he got cought in them

the kicker, is that its going to be 55 tomorrow. WTF is wrong with the wrold?
[post=416063]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I know- that's why I don't buy them. ;) Texas weather is really crazy.

i am hoping my winther car gets done soon before the snow flies

bring on the snow.
bckg.jpg

i had fun this morning... didnt even need 4wd... but did a 4wd holeshot in my buddy's front lawn for shits and giggles. :)

Azenis suck in weather, but here in sunny socal, I guess they're ok for the streets.

Back