moron racer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The announcer is what got me..
"..and there goes the firebird in reverse.."
ROFL.. how was he not laughing?!
Woulda been even better if he backed into a car behind him that was waiting.. lol

lol me and my bro watched that yesterday..died laughing,,i wonder how many dumbass; do that

i wonder how many dumbass do that

Well, I've been to alot of races, alot of amature nights, alot of test and tunes, etc.. I've never seen anyone line up with their back wheels on accident... nor take off in reverse.. This one is a rare breed of stupid.

the dood had to of been stoned or drunk. or dare i say it...a woman! jk...i get beat by chicks allot. }=)

lmao. love it when people dont pay attention sometimes. only thing sucks if your at a red light. and some one doesnt realize their in reverse and does that right in front of you... not no longer funny..

ive seen it... kid in a worked audi lined up against a guy i know with a turbo'd volvo and launched in reverse (then proceeded to get his ass handed to him by a POS volvo)

he actully talked to him like i would to a five year old.lol "he has to stage with his front tires like the rest of us"

Last edited:
Back