morons of the day award

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He was owning all four of them...I guess you don't wanna call the wrong person a skater fag.

yea mike vallely is the wrong person to mess with....dude is pretty big for how tall he is, and he is a bad ass skater on top of that.

I thought that was going to be some bad ass video after these replies.....so let down. :(

best uneven fight i ever saw was back in h.s.

buddy of mine, rick , this bad ass vietnameese dude....had some crazy ass taekwondo skills, think he was an alternate for the olympics.

anyways we were kicking it down by the pier one night, and some cholo gangsters started talking shit about his pants. he was mr. "gq" (which was the style back in the early 90's) and they called him a bitch. we used to bag on him as well for how tight his pants were, but we were his friends so it was all good.

anyways long story short, one of the guys gets in his face, and rick does a turn-around spinning kick and NAILS the fucker in the nose. he jumped straight up into the air, spun around and nailed him in his face lol
two others rush in, and he just starts punching and kicking and all kinds of bad ass shit.

i just sat there in complete awe of how calm he was when he was beating those guys's asses.

its like he wasnt agitated...just kinda doing his thing. bad ass. :worthy:

See that's what I thought the fight was going to look like!

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Nov 28 2003, 03:19 PM
repost

and all sk8trz are fags

I take offense to that. I skate... and have a beautful girlfriend so how the fuck am I a fag? B' How does this fucking Warning System work I want to warn this asshat.

only mods can warn, but yea that was pretty stupid i skate and last time i checked i dont like cock. BTW that vid was a let down :( those 4 guys were mad pussies.

warned. i agree.

please keep things aimed at the topic- not the people. thank you

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 28 2003, 05:06 PM
warned. i agree.

please keep things aimed at the topic- not the people. thank you

blatantly flaming another member- NOT their ideas, but them themselves. (ie, you're a fucktard, instead of, boosting 40 pounds is stupid on an EW4). again, this is NOT applicable to the memeber lounge- only tech forums. the lounge is about debate and such and things tend to get out of hand,.... but as long as its out of the tech forums, i guess we can let it slide

boy nice to see all is well and the mods/admin are playing by there own rules.

:wtf:

that is from a skate video from about 4 years ago. it's either a black label video or a destructo video?

i used to skate, about 4 years ago...

On the second one, that black guy may have hit him a hundred times, but it doesn't change the fact that he hit like a little girl. Not a drop of blood on the kid, and absolutely 0 follow through, very weak.

Maybe weak, but the white guy was definitely a LOT weaker.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Nov 29 2003, 02:53 AM
On the second one, that black guy may have hit him a hundred times, but it doesn't change the fact that he hit like a little girl. Not a drop of blood on the kid, and absolutely 0 follow through, very weak.

:werd:

all the white guy had to do was hit back and the black guy would have no defense but to continue to flail his arms like a little girl.

Back