Most Awesome car I have ever seen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie P.

Today, my fiance's family took us for a ride around the town, and in the process they drove by a friends house. This guy is a Real Estate lawyer so you know he has green, and unlike most 55+ year olds, he still modifies his cars. So anyway we see his sick ass Harley best paint job I have ever seen. I mean this bike is just as good as the ones on American Chopper. The paint job was an Aqua Blue but what made it so pimp is the design. It looks like lighting/pin/rip stripes all over it, but with animals hidden in the strips. Like on the Fuel Tank there is a wolf, there is an owl and a lion, but they are all hidden making it look like lighting still, hard to explain just plain sweet.

But where I really nutted my pants was his Z 0 fucking 6, slightly bigger engine 380 instead of a 350, bored out. 575 HP. Car is fuckin sick. The exhaust OMG, is louder than hell and fuckin sweet. He was tellin' me he raced a street bike, didn't tell me what kind, but he admitted he would lose in a 1/4 mile. He runs 11.30, so I assume it is a Hayabusa. But they roll start from about 60 mph. His torque pulls through and smoked the bike. He topped his shit out at 247. I just about nutted when I saw the car nice red color too. Hopefully next week he might give me a ride, I can't wait.

yeah, go home.

in R+T like 2 years ago they did a big article on John Ligenfelter's 650 hp twin turbo 'vette. it topped at 229.

*:pwned: by senate_9427*

maybe 247 km's people, which isnt hard at all. also, a hyabusa runs alot faster than 11.3, try low 10's high 9's. a fucking CBR 600 and Ninja's will run 11's.

I think we assume he means MPH because thats what he was using in the rest of the post, besides, its a Corvette. How many old guys that own corvettes would really be talking about KPH??

Here we go, people don't believe what you say because they have never seen it. Is air real? Yes. Can you see it? No. Then how do you know it is there? Well it just is. That is what you people sound like. Well, my gf was there with me, and she just read what I posted. I must have misunderstood him, he said top speed was 214, and I thought he said 240. My bad. The turbo vette did 229 top end, this is supercharged and does 214. I tell you what, if I am able to do so, I will take a picture of it, and how fast it is going and what gear it is. The engine is built to look almost totally stock except for the Supercharger.

As for the race with the bike, a Busa can run 9 flat and he admitted he would get smoked by it. A 600 runs 11's so can his vette so obiviously he could win he sayed he would get "SMOKED." I might even be able to get Calesta to go see it with me, it be hard, but I will try. Why in the hell do I need to B.S. you fucktards, so I can be cool on the net?

Alright believable. sounds like a nice car :worthy: a Vette coupe will be my first car when i get out of college, no Z06 for me- fast but ugly. Rather have a coupe with a targa top. :worthy: :worthy:

Ooh nice. Let me unpack my digital camera first... I still don't know where it is.

Just FYI Frankie, rounding numbers or times up or down "just a little" so you can make your stories sound better is not a good idea, it just makes you a :fr: :newbie:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 13 2003, 09:59 AM
Just FYI Frankie, rounding numbers or times up or down "just a little" so you can make your stories sound better is not a good idea, it just makes you a :fr: :newbie:

And so does getting excited about see a Corvette, shit, what, does this guy live in a box?

lol this kid would urinate himself at a friend of mine's vette then.

got zo6 with a 422 c5r block and heads and intake manifold, a supercharger capable of 30 psi with a 150 shot and mini tubbed running on slicks at all times? :eek:

EDIT-screw it, here are SOME pics.

mvc007s.jpg

mvc006s.jpg

mvc005s.jpg

mvc004s.jpg

mvc003s.jpg

mvc002s.jpg

I think everyone needs to make a trip to Japan if not atlest READ about some of the cars there

800WHP Z06 VS a 1000+ AWDHP Skyline.... hmmm let me think about it......

props to your friends Corvette when its done have him come race my friends Viper =) or my old bosses Wrabler or or or =)

just remember guys in the real world top speed means nothing other then knowing you are a total dumb fuck for doing it on public streets and at 160+MPH it only takes a slight mess up to kill you and MANY other people

street racing is bad enough top speed runs...... take it to a track or salt flats
besides do not trust your speedo Chevys are known to have really shitty gauges and even if they were good at 200MPH they would still be WAY off

find a cool cop friend and have him shoot the car with lazer/radar to get a good reading if not saying well the speedo said 214MPH means nothing to me chances are its really 190

anyone here know the gearing on a corvette and how far it will take you?
just wondering if you did have the power how far you could go before you run out of RPMs

Type
6-speed manual

Transmission Order Code
M12

Gear Ratios:
1st 2.97:1
2nd 2.07:1
3rd 1.43:1
4th 1.00:1
5th 0.84:1
6th 0.56:1
Reverse 3.28:1