Most bad ass Headphones EVER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Because I hate my roomates, and they are annoying as hell, I needed to tune them out. Anyways, my brother back home bought these and recommended these to me, so I picked up a pair. They are advertise at 5.1 SS headphones. I figured all headphones are SS lol

Best head phones ever

These headphones have an external soundcard on them, and when you use it, the sound is amazing. You can actually feel a little vibration from them when you play them loud. Also, when you turn them up to normal volume, you can't here noise from anywere else. Its great.

These are defently pretty much a non portable system. the head phone wires themselves are close to 20 ft long, then the power unit or what ever you want to call it is another 2 ft or so, so this unit would suck for running, but its great for a home, office, what ever. You can also hook the thing up to tv Via RCA cables. It comes with 4 other cords, and you use them depending on what your hooking them up to.

Only problem that I hate about them, my cell phone signel sometimes screws up the transmission of the signel in the headphone wire, and it ends up having loud beeps.

:werd: plus they are only $40.

My freind has the really expensive Bose headphones, and mine are defently better then his.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 10 2004, 09:55 AM
:werd: plus they are only $40.

My freind has the really expensive Bose headphones, and mine are defently better then his.
[post=400758]Quoted post[/post]​

Bose = Better off with something else

Bose has some ok stuff, but every single piece of audio equipment they sell is way overpriced.

cell phones will do that to any device like a monitor or other speaker setup. Speakers can be video shilded, but i've yet to see one that is radio or satalite shielded- or whatever.

i've noticed nokia phones tend to do it a lot stronger than motola/nextel phones.

Nice find, asmallsol :) I've been shopping for headphones recently too! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 10 2004, 04:01 PM
cell phones will do that to any device like a monitor or other speaker setup. Speakers can be video shilded, but i've yet to see one that is radio or satalite shielded- or whatever.

i've noticed nokia phones tend to do it a lot stronger than motola/nextel phones.
[post=400880]Quoted post[/post]​

Ive noticed the same thing between my nokia and my samsung and ericson

try placing your cell phone antenna perpendicular to the headphone wire. Sometimes that will cancel out the emag interference.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MDR7506/
I've been using those headphones for about 2 years now. I put a good 10-15 hours a week on them.

they work just as good as new and they make enough bass to want to turn it down.

But if you're looking for a cheap pair of headphones the ones you listed look to be pretty nice. for the price.

www.sweetwater.com
This place has a few nice headphones.

Although the quality may be down a little, I like my cordless RCA headphones. I hook them to my computer, generate a playlist and walk all around the house. I have a small yard, so I can even mow the lawn!!

Nice find on the surround sound though.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 10 2004, 09:23 AM

Only problem that I hate about them, my cell phone signel sometimes screws up the transmission of the signel in the headphone wire, and it ends up having loud beeps.
[post=400752]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but thats good cause you wont miss calls by tuning out your phone.

Back