Most beautiful garage EVAR. BIG pimpin'.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Oct 4 2004, 02:09 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Oct 4 2004, 11:22 AM
reckedracing
@Oct 4 2004, 10:24 AM
his wife has some tig ole bitties
[post=398011]Quoted post[/post]​

i didnt see 'em :(

i would imagine she must be uber hot
[post=398055]Quoted post[/post]​

Go here for all the pics.

His wife is alright. Nothing special. I'd expect more from a guy with that kind of cash.

Also, check out the "toys" that his kid has. Unfuckingbelievable. I was happy when I got the Millenium Falcon for Christmas one year.
[post=398082]Quoted post[/post]​

atleast myself and my girl are far better looking. :D

filthy rich bastards

fuckin rich panzy...who needs crusin usa and a slot machine in the garage? prob only has a 50 gal. compresor , 1 air hose, and only the 71 piece craftsmen set....yea nice "garage". only thing that thing doesnt have in a reg. house is a toilet...which will prob be in the "add on" neways

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Oct 3 2004, 09:10 PM
id be afraid to change the oil in my car in there. wouldnt want to get a drop on the floor. eh...if it was my garage anything white or red on the floor would turn black from grease.

wrong choice of lifts there too. you cant do any suspension work with them lifts
[post=397884]Quoted post[/post]​

The lift is prolly good for changing oil on that car, which is about all he is probably capable of. Note the volvo for the wifee. another car I would never want to work on if I had enough money to buy.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 5 2004, 03:42 PM
he's the biggest tool in his garage.
[post=398660]Quoted post[/post]​

He's the ONLY tool in the shed! Did you see any tool boxes?

I would NEVER leave my garage.

Except to cruise.

Back