Most boring sport to watch...ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can't stand watching baseball I'll watch most anything else BEFORE baseball, however I do enjoy watching the highlights of a game, I just wish they'd limit the time between pitches.

4 minutes of watching 2 strikes and 3 balls and a guy walk back and forth a few time and hit a bat on his shoe just drives me crazy.

:werd: That's my only complaint about baseball; it can go on forever when they take their time.

The coach/other team were pretty much just assholes. The other team had players that never played ball before and now they don't ever want to, may convert some of them into emo's. I'm not a fan of women's basketball but hey, that's another dream destroyed. What sort of sucks for the winning team(100-0 one), is now everybody uses them as a model of what not to do.

clayton,

i watched something similar to the boxin once. it was guys doing mma, then they would have some sort of trivia contest, then fight in the cage. pretty strange.

Back