most dedicated pizza delivery man EVER!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I call bullshit. You know how much pain you'd be in trying to get in and out a car, walk, then drive all on one leg. yeah he could have been shot in the left leg but still. you get my point. also, he got shot by someone in a "holloween mask" and they identified a couple suspects? HOW? and how do they know that "holloween mask" doesn't mean micheal myers mask, ect. they really aren't giving great details.

As a fellow Pizza guy, I applaud his bravery. That and he problay needed the extra tips to pay for the medical bills.

"Its only a flesh wound"

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jun 7 2005, 04:18 PM
hahahahaha
30 minutes or its free. guess he didnt want to pay for the pizzas
[post=509177]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats illegal in some states now because of the accidents that delivery men were getting themselves into rushing to clients' houses because they didn't want it to come out of their pocket.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 7 2005, 03:52 PM-->
ripperbone
@Jun 7 2005, 04:18 PM
hahahahaha

Thats illegal in some states now because of the accidents that delivery men were getting themselves into rushing to clients' houses because they didn't want it to come out of their pocket.
[post=509208]Quoted post[/post]​

I know. they dont have the 30 mins or it free anymore. it was just a smartass comment

Originally posted by ripperbone+Jun 7 2005, 05:09 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 7 2005, 03:52 PM
ripperbone
hahahahaha

I know. they dont have the 30 mins or it free anymore. it was just a smartass comment
[post=509219]Quoted post[/post]​

I get that you were just being a smartass, I was simply laughing to myself that they really don't have it anymore for these sort of reasons.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 7 2005, 04:28 PM
James's new hero :lol:
[post=509186]Quoted post[/post]​

haha He's a dedicated mother fucker, I'll give him that.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 7 2005, 04:52 PM-->
ripperbone
hahahahaha

Well, the pizza cost never came out of the drivers pocket. If that happened that store would never have any delivery drivers. It used to come out of the store owners pocket.

no, i dont think its dedication. He just sais, "If it werent for all that PCP i smoked earlier, i wudda never made those deliveries!"

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jun 7 2005, 05:39 PM
"Its only a flesh wound"

:lol::lol::lol:

That's great.

I do give him credit for his bravery though, that's some shit. I'd be racing to the ER the minute a bullet entered me.

Originally posted by 2000Si+Jun 7 2005, 07:45 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 7 2005, 04:52 PM
ripperbone
hahahahaha

Well, the pizza cost never came out of the drivers pocket. If that happened that store would never have any delivery drivers. It used to come out of the store owners pocket.
[post=509308]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends on the place. The terms I've always heard it under were that it was out of the delivery boy's pocket.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 7 2005, 09:38 PM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@Jun 7 2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 7 2005, 04:52 PM
ripperbone
hahahahaha

[post=509308]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends on the place. The terms I've always heard it under were that it was out of the delivery boy's pocket.
[post=509384]Quoted post[/post]​

I've NEVER heard of a place doing that. Would you work at a place where it came out of your pocket? I doubt it. I know I wouldn't, it's always going to come out of the owners pockets through the net sales of the store.

Why would the pizza boy speed if it wasn't his own ass...?

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 7 2005, 10:29 PM
[post=509408]Quoted post[/post]​

I just read up on it a bit to see what I could find and I find a really interesting case about the 30 minute guarantee on google.

It said something about Dominoes at the time refunding $3 if it was more than 30 minutes late.

I can't find anything else about whether it comes out of the delivery boys pocket or corporate.

If I was wrong, then I've just been misinformed by people because thats what I was always led to believe.

Either way the case interesting
http://www.powell-group.com/articles/art-dominos.htm

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 7 2005, 10:29 PM
[post=509408]Quoted post[/post]​

He might lose his delivery fee if he doesn't. Those are a big part of the tips. I get 75 cents a run which the company has threatened to take from me for not wearing my car topper many a time.

I doubt a 30 dollar order is going to come out of his pocket because of a corporate policy.

Ok what kind of fuckin dudes would just let someone who has a gunshot wound in their leg just deliver their pizza and take off. Anyone in their right mind is gonna 1: Call someone that can help, or 2: Help them themselves.

Man:Oh hey there, how much do I owe you?
P.D. Guy:It comes to $16.82.
Man:Ok, her...are you bleeding on my doormat?
P.D. Guy: Oh, ya, I think the box might be a little bloody too. I was shot in the leg tonite, no big deal. But hey I gotta run and deliver these pizza before they get cold. You have a great night.

Man stands in doorway befuddled as poodle commences to licking up blood.

I think not.

Back