most pointless jeep in the world

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that couldnt be a better title for that POS...i hope someone buys it and drives it into the water

mexicans2nc.jpg

The headlights don't match.

To bad they have to part with it. I've always wanted someone elses' mural painted on my vehicle.

when i saw the post title and clicked the link i was thinking "this is gonna be some ridiculously fixed up and lifted show Jeep. someone couldnt be stupid enough to fix one like a lowrider" but nooo. I seriously have like no words for that. i dont even like jeeps all that much, but i feel sorry for that jeep.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@May 1 2005, 06:59 PM
i saw one a few years ago at a car show that was lowered. it was ugly looking. the owner shoulda been shot.
[post=493767]Quoted post[/post]​

When a body dropper doesn't like it, you know it's a bad thing.

Originally posted by 2000Si+May 2 2005, 12:53 AM-->
BodyDroppedNikes
@May 1 2005, 06:59 PM
i saw one a few years ago at a car show that was lowered. it was ugly looking. the owner shoulda been shot.
[post=493767]Quoted post[/post]​

When a body dropper doesn't like it, you know it's a bad thing.
[post=493889]Quoted post[/post]​

drop a grand cherokee and no one will care

do that to a real jeep.. and you just pissed off 1/2 of the south... :angry:

fucking pricks..... Seriously.. drop an s10... or a ranger.. or a burb.. or a FUCKING VAN!!! BUT DO NOT!!! I FUCKING REPEAT!!! DOOOOOO NOOOOOT FUCKIING TOUCH A JEEP!

BITCH!

my dad and i build rockcrawlers on the side and i have to say that this is the most worthless vehicle i have ever seen. maybe the hydraulics will catch on fire and we'll have some refried beans.

Back