most stolen cars list

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its funney how this list OBVIOUSLY hasent taken into account Springfield Assachusetts.

. . . last week, my friend's B16A EG6 was gutted in his driveway during the night. >>> he came out to find nothing under the hood and no tranny.

those were them silent ninja theives huh - they work with speed and precision- and in the cold !

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 14 2004, 09:13 AM
funny how the civic and accord aren't even on the list any more. all the thugs have moved onto to suv's.
[post=431875]Quoted post[/post]​

w00t

The Civic is still tops in the major metro areas of Texas though. I don't care what the insurance companies say. Thieves still look at people's setups online, then follow them home and jack everything while they're asleep.

camry used to be up there a few years ago, people would steal them or break into them for the airbags and radios then sell them to auto shops....

springfield massachusetts is the second worst town in mass (1st being lowell). god i hate those places.... anywho, how can people do that w/o ANYONE noticing or ANYONE hearing it....

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Dec 14 2004, 10:51 AM
Its funney how this list OBVIOUSLY hasent taken into account Springfield Assachusetts.
[post=431896]Quoted post[/post]​

.... or the Boston and NYC metro areas or most of the state of NJ. Civics and Integras should be on that list for sure. :ph34r:

A fucking Stratus is stolen more than say a Honda of any kind. What the fuck is so special about those. My friend Brad has a 03 Stratus, we use for part runs. I hate that damn car, bad gas mileage, plan interior. What's so desirable?

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 14 2004, 01:43 PM
A fucking Stratus is stolen more than say a Honda of any kind. What the fuck is so special about those. My friend Brad has a 03 Stratus, we use for part runs. I hate that damn car, bad gas mileage, plan interior. What's so desirable?
[post=432034]Quoted post[/post]​

It's all about the parts. The cars on that list are popular with the general American public and they break down. Free "hot" parts are more appealing that purchasing the replacement parts new through a dealership. Old used parts are probably just as reliable as new oem parts for those cars too. lol.

I also have this feeling that those who own the types of cars on that list tend to be Bush supporters from the "red states"..... :p

its also a quantiy deal here.

theres many more 15k cars than there are 30 to 40k cars on the roads.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 14 2004, 11:34 AM
Stealing and engine and tranny out of a person's driveway? Now that's hardcore.
[post=431974]Quoted post[/post]​

That, or they use the forums as a shopping list so they can tail you for a while, then steal and strip your car overnight.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 14 2004, 10:13 AM
funny how the civic and accord aren't even on the list any more. all the thugs have moved onto to suv's.
[post=431875]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank God for that, the 2000 Civic was the overall 10th most stolen car for the past three years.

Back