Motegi Trak Lite 17x8 42mm Offset

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just bought these Motegi Trak Lite's in flat black off ebay for my 98 Integra GSR. The auction was for 17x7 with 42mm offset but they sent me 17x8 with 42 offset. I'm going to try to send them back for the ones I was supposed to recieve but if these aren't going to rub I'd rather have the wider diameter. They seem sort of deep dish so I'm wondering if that extra inch is for the dish? The wheel definately says 17x8 on it though... Thanks a bunch.

P.S. I'm going to be running 205/40/17 Toyo Proxes 4's

***Note***
Just got in contact with the guy that runs the warehouse, he claims they should fit problem free but he said if they don't I can send them back. :) I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow to go to Les Schwab and find out for sure. I'd like to get a tech opinion on this though, PISSEDOFFSOL WHERE YOU AT? Even if they do rub can I just saw out a little bit of the fender well? That much rubber contacting the ground has got to do something good for a 1/4 mile if I could pull it off...

they will rub.
+42 is great for 7 wide, but its wrong for 8" wide.

return 'em.

and if you didn't buy the proxes yet, don't. those tires fucking blow

They will rub, you will have to roll your fender lips to keep them. And you will have to use 215 -40 tires to fit the rims. I'm using 205's on 17 inch X 7 's with 42 offset and I had issues with rubbing.

Back