Mother @#$()@$#ers!!!!!!!!&#

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
went to a party last night turns out I pissed some guys off

both front tires on the Z got a knifed
its sunday 11am and Im looking for places that are open

fucking fuckers Im guessing this will be 300 or so to fix

fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 7 2004, 12:07 PM

fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Is it because your boning that 17 year old?

well I know the guy who owns the house
I stoped by to say hey to him and show him the 350 since he has yet to see it
he has a Supra

anyways most all the girls there came up to me and were really nice with me I wait/manage so I tend to be a big people person and Im able to talk and so on

I had two girls who had bfs there on the look out for a gf for me since I knew they were taken

anyways turns out a lot of guys were pissed that their girls were nice to me

I mean come on everyone is in a POS T shirt and jeans or other random crap I show up in slacks nice dress shirt nice shoes hair done what do you think your girls are going to do

I did not ask ONE girl for her # or even try to kiss/touch not ANYTHING some guys said some stuff to me about laying off the girls and I told them I was just being friendly and that from here on out I would not talk to ONE girl unless she came to me

and they were cool with that I told them I was not there to piss anyone off just having a good time drinking

we all left on a good note even arm around you kinda take it easy man....

Im gussing the cum was from a condom that was used on one of the girls there

thats my guess

all I know is I never put myself out there to get F-ed with I never tried ANYTHING with any of the girls other then ask them to set me up with one of their single friends....

once again the nice guy always gets F-ed

Originally posted by xyswany+Mar 7 2004, 01:20 PM-->
@Mar 7 2004, 12:07 PM

fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Is it because your boning that 17 year old?

WTF are you talking about? Im not boning anyone

and even if I was boning her that would have nothing to do with last night

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Mar 7 2004, 02:07 PM
and ur going to let some1 get away w/ that?

Welcome to Edgewater... that kinda shit happens all the time around here!

slashing your tires is fucked up, but throwin some baby batter on yer ride ( :lol: ) is crossing a line that shouldnt EVER be crossed!

find em and put sugar in their gas tanks or dump brake fluid all over their rides! if you can get inside the car dump milk... EVERYWHERE! :p

cabin fever....drives people nust....

any,hope you get your tire issue fixed.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Finding good people with whom to associate is one of life's major challenges. Don't let bad people get in your head - if you do, they'll own you.

You can always call the police and tell them which guy you think did it. It might not amount to anything, but it would sure make him squirm - especially if he still lives at home and has Mom/Dad to answer to as well. In fact, make sure the guy you accuse DOES live at home - with mom, dad and the police leaning on the guy, he may confess who really did it.

Play the game, don't react to it. Good luck.

SasSi in edgewater I would expect that to happen

here... no Im near dunkirk very nice area and B this is not the sticks lol

anyways heres an update

I stoped by the host of the party house before going there I removed my eyebrow ring wallet and cell phone just in case =)

anyways I stoped by and talked to him about it he was as I thought he would be
"thats fucked up" he also said he did not think anyone there would do something like that but... it did happen

he said he would keep an ear open for me

I did see one of the guys who was not so nice to me last night he was still there and every time I looked at him he just had a weird look.... pissed yet not I don't know I told everyone there that if anyone has a problem with anything come kick the shit out of me DO NOT MESS WITH MY CAR

my friend who was hosting has a Supra thats in the body shop getting the body kit/paint guessing about 5K worth of body work so he a car person and was not happy with what happened

I stoped by and talked to another friend who was there and he was really pissed about it saying once again "thats so fucked up" he told me he would try to find out who did it

as I told both of them I want to know not so I can kick their ass but to get enough of their friends to be in on making him pay by saying dude that was so wrong

if I were to do something to him it would just come back at me later on so its not worth it

ohwell Im guessing I will never hear anything about it again

my wheels/tires are in the back of the truck ready to be droped off tomorrow
for some new rubbers

Im just thankful it was not worse

Originally posted by number9@Mar 7 2004, 03:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Finding good people with whom to associate is one of life's major challenges. Don't let bad people get in your head - if you do, they'll own you.

You can always call the police and tell them which guy you think did it. It might not amount to anything, but it would sure make him squirm - especially if he still lives at home and has Mom/Dad to answer to as well. In fact, make sure the guy you accuse DOES live at home - with mom, dad and the police leaning on the guy, he may confess who really did it.

Play the game, don't react to it. Good luck.

I don't know how to point to

I think it could have been 1 of 3 guys or all 3

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 7 2004, 01:20 PM
well I know the guy who owns the house
I stoped by to say hey to him and show him the 350 since he has yet to see it
he has a Supra

anyways most all the girls there came up to me and were really nice with me I wait/manage so I tend to be a big people person and Im able to talk and so on

I had two girls who had bfs there on the look out for a gf for me since I knew they were taken

anyways turns out a lot of guys were pissed that their girls were nice to me

I mean come on everyone is in a POS T shirt and jeans or other random crap I show up in slacks nice dress shirt nice shoes hair done what do you think your girls are going to do

I did not ask ONE girl for her # or even try to kiss/touch not ANYTHING some guys said some stuff to me about laying off the girls and I told them I was just being friendly and that from here on out I would not talk to ONE girl unless she came to me

and they were cool with that I told them I was not there to piss anyone off just having a good time drinking

we all left on a good note even arm around you kinda take it easy man....

Im gussing the cum was from a condom that was used on one of the girls there

thats my guess

all I know is I never put myself out there to get F-ed with I never tried ANYTHING with any of the girls other then ask them to set me up with one of their single friends....

once again the nice guy always gets F-ed

know the feeling bro...

fuck those bitch ass player haters.....

They werent mad cuz you got a nice car, or were dressed nice, it's cuz your game rises above theirs 10x. That's why fools like that get mad like a bitch.....when they encounter another dude with 10x the game they got, they get insecure and scared regardless of how "big bad or buff" they are. Shit happens to me all the time......

look at it this way, if you REALLY wanted to, you coulda fucked any bitch in that party INCLUDING those fools girlfriends.

That's the way I look at it when I get into shit like that whenever I go out at night.....

brush it off dude, you're above them.

in the meantime, find out who it is, and get revenge on their cars behind their backs, and don't tell anyone :ph34r:

Back