1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOther fuken theifts!!!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by CrazyAzn, Mar 28, 2007.

1. CrazyAzn

CrazyAzn Senior Member

So yeah as the title says, fuck shady ass people who feel the need to steal other peoples shit. . . Tonight 3-27-07 my car was broken into and several parts where gone. .

This wasn't by any means a smash and grab, they knew what they wanted and knew what i had. . .mother fuckers, but ne ways, the missed my 300 dollar badminton raquets, 30 gig ipod, p28, head unit. . .they actually managed to get the visors off without breaking the clips, and also unbolted and unplugged my SIR hatch wing. . fuck

A charcoal Grey SIR LED spoiler
    JDM EF9 window visors
    Alpine 250 watt amp and audiobahn 12in sub

stolen out of the parking lot at cal poly pomona.

[​IMG]

thats the color of the car. . . so if anyone finds ne thing for sale in and around the pomona/chino/diamond bar area. . . hit me up so i can take care of shit. . .thanks

the last one i could care less about, im more pissed at the loss of the other 2 parts. . . if anyone comes across these parts, and or has information to the ppl who might have them. get back to me

thanks to all except those fuken assholes

2. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

Damn that sucks man, I hope you find your parts (but I'm willing to bet you won't). Clean hatch, it's too bad some people can't just appreciate a fine automobile.

3. CrazyAzn

CrazyAzn Senior Member

thanks, who knows they might pop up. . .its a small world here in so cal. . .

4. SHOGUNOVDDRK

SHOGUNOVDDRK New Member

awww that sucks bro...dont u hate it when people steal ur shit....arghh i hate thieves

who would know what shit would be in ur car (time to start pointing fingers jkz)

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

I.. I'm sorry... $300 badminton rackets ?

6. Celerity

Maybe it was Prakash Padukone ?

7. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

so you still have your car, but you are only missing $300 or so in parts? haha, you got off easy. i know it sucks, but it could have been way worse.

8. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

9. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:concur:

i had no idea that something of this sort even existed

:blink:

10. CrazyAzn

CrazyAzn Senior Member

Ooops sorry i was kinda heated when i wrote this. . . i didnt notice my typo. . .but yeahhh it coulda been worse. but i cant believe they actually sat in the parking lot at school. . .popped my hood open, opened my hatch, unbolted my wing. . . pealed the window visors off the window without breaking the clips, stole my amp and sub. . . and no one said shit.

they also left my ipod and other shit inside the car =T

okay well yeah, as for the badminton racquet's, i used to play competitively back in high school, so each of the racquet's was something like 100-150. but anyways. . .haha i guess i got off kind of lucky, the only reason they prob didn't take my entire car was the fact i had a nrg hub lock, auto lock, and a quick release. so they couldnt get the clutch in and they couldnt get a steering wheel on it.

it also sucks, now who ever broke into my car knows what kinda fuken motor i have. . . so now my cars marked at my school. . .blahhhhh

i calmed down since last night. now im just more annoyed than pissed. . . but its funny those parts are so rare, i have a feeling there gonna pop up somewhere in the adds or on someones car that we know out in that area. . . haha heads will roll

11. SHOGUNOVDDRK

SHOGUNOVDDRK New Member

atleast they didnt jerk off in your car like some crack head did in ma friends car when he was "JACKING" it :puke:

lol the guy was in the car when ma friend was gonna go for a cruise and the guy was there jerking off in his car....how sad

12. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

wow....thats just sic....lol

13. Celerity

Oh come on, I was wearing a clown suit and left a $10 bill !

14. CrazyAzn

CrazyAzn Senior Member

15. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Well since they probably know you and go to school w/ you, park your car somewhere where they will see it as an easy target again, then have a friend park somewhere where you can watch it and just sit there until they bite. then beat their asses with a bat

16. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Sorry to hear mang I live in So. Cal so I will keep my eyes open.

17. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

buy a beater. leave the nice car at home.

18. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Thats what I do... Great minds think alike.... :)

19. CrazyAzn

CrazyAzn Senior Member

it sucks, i havent actually had a prob like this b4. . .but fuck it the worlds a shitty place. . . but if those parts dont show up sometime in the next week or so. . . where thinking of setting those fuckers up for failure. My stepdad wants to go post up in the parking lot while i go to class. . then. . . yeah good times.

If i were to do this, no weapons would be involved, we would just beat the shit outta them and find out who the fuck took my shit, then prob turn them over to the authorities. . . i mean honestly, what are they gonna tell the police? "we'll officer i went to steal/break into this guys car, then some people outta no where came and beat the shit outta me." I think they were mad at me or something. . .

Seriously tho, what can they do?

20. jp_p5

jp_p5 MicWhop

get a 2 way alarm system put in your car. if some one is to touch the car it will page the key fobb. have this on my protege hooked up with a back up battery, so even if they are smart enough to reach under the hood and cut the battery, alarm still works :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted