MOther fuken theifts!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My stepdad wants to go post up in the parking lot while i go to class. . then. . . yeah good times.

If i were to do this, no weapons would be involved, we would just beat the shit outta them and find out who the fuck took my shit, then prob turn them over to the authorities. . . i mean honestly, what are they gonna tell the police? "we'll officer i went to steal/break into this guys car, then some people outta no where came and beat the shit outta me." I think they were mad at me or something. . .

Seriously tho, what can they do?

you'll end up in jail, and they'll get off scott free.

Plus another thing to take into consideration. If you try and get the jump on them and one of them happens to be armed with more than there fists. Someone is gonna lose and it isnt going to go over to well. Especially over a car.

true. . . we'll see how shit goes down. . .hopefully it doesnt come to that, and hopefully they all burn in hell. . . or better yet someone jacks there shit. . HAHA that would be comedy

Good luck... My friend went through 2 cars in 3months... hope your luck is better than his!

he let his roommate drive his 98 ek hb (nothing too special) yea he totalled it
2 weeks later he picked up a 95 GSR teggie with his tax return (oh man it was clean), had it for exactly a week.... it got stolen at his apartment complex (an extremely nice one at that) it was found 3 days later stripped I mean EVERYTHING... now he doesnt have shit. This happened about a month ago...

like I said hope your lucks better than his!

yeahhhh. . . i found that funny because one of the tabs on my wing was broken from b4. . . it sucks tho because even if that is my wing. . theres really no way to prove it. i had talked to one of our friends whos a sargent in the LAPD and he was like take it as a loss.

Back