Motherf*uckers Broke Into My Car Last Night!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by beau_safken@Mar 28 2003, 02:20 AM
Viper 790VX...I have it. Go to www.dfi.com They will tell you everything about the alarms you could ever want to know.

thanks guys...never thought so many people have had their sh*t stolen and/or broken into...some even more than one time!...i'll let you guys know how everything goes...and in about a month or 2...i'm gonna post my before and after pics...i'm curious myself to see how my own car turns out

my auto body teacher told my class about a thief that tried to break into his 00 accord i think it was and steal the cd player but luckily he heard him and chased him away before he got it, so my teacher installed some razor blades behind the cd player where your hand go when you try to rip it out, so sure enough about a week later there was blood all over the dash area and his cd player was still there, payback is definatly a bitch

Originally posted by jeffg989@Mar 29 2003, 10:28 PM
my auto body teacher told my class about a thief that tried to break into his 00 accord i think it was and steal the cd player but luckily he heard him and chased him away before he got it, so my teacher installed some razor blades behind the cd player where your hand go when you try to rip it out, so sure enough about a week later there was blood all over the dash area and his cd player was still there, payback is definatly a bitch

how would you put razor blades there??? plus i have an 89 civic and all the did was take the console apart and rip it out...these guys knew exactly what they were doing and did a clean job on my car...but they were definately not smart because they didn't take the gsr distributor or the 2 pr3 ecu's i had laying on the front seat...how dumb!! any clue how to put razors on our cars in here??? thanks

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Mar 30 2003, 09:18 PM-->
@Mar 29 2003, 10:28 PM

how would you put razor blades there??? plus i have an 89 civic and all the did was take the console apart and rip it out...these guys knew exactly what they were doing and did a clean job on my car...but they were definately not smart because they didn't take the gsr distributor or the 2 pr3 ecu's i had laying on the front seat...how dumb!! any clue how to put razors on our cars in here??? thanks

wire or glue them.

u can use razor blades n shit too...

u can mount ur stereo backwards as well, just keep in mind that they're there and you don't want to get a nasty cut if u forget.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 25 2003, 01:35 PM
Bullet proof windows would fuck with a thief hard :) Unless they tow it, or slim jim it. thats when you need the alarm.

With BulletProof windows + Shaved door handles. Man that is like the best thing agains thief..i don't think there gonna break the windshield to get in..if they do..there crazy! lol..

Originally posted by jeffg989@Mar 29 2003, 08:28 PM

We did that in my bro's car and yeah there was blood everywhere. The best thing we have ever done was wire the console housing while off with positive so if a thief put in a screwdriver to rip off the deck it would give him a lil zap and probably knock him out or so.

Just a little funny story for ya'll. A friend of mine in town here competes in local bass competitions. He also works at the local circuit city. In his car he had 2 15" eclipse titaniums. His sh*t was mad loud. Some theives broke into his car one night and took the subs. A week later the thieves brought those subs into the same circuit city where my friend works to be installed. Needless to say the cops were called. Just goes to show you how bad of a mix dumb people and bad luck can be.

i had some jerk-off steal my DC Sports DAC off my 97 Civic. car was locked and somehow they got in, pulled the latch (which they fuct up) and stole it. i was a lil pissed but luckily i had my oem intake box and stuck it back on. my car ran better with the oem intake box then that DC Sports one did. anyways, because they fuct up my hood latch and my hood wouldnt shut, i got REAL hoodpins put in to keep the hood shut. they worked rather well. kinda sucked tho cause i had the stock hood and they had to drill 2 holes through it. oh well.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Mar 30 2003, 09:47 PM-->
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Mar 30 2003, 09:18 PM
jeffg989

wire or glue them.

u can mount ur stereo backwards as well, just keep in mind that they're there and you don't want to get a nasty cut if u forget.

well my friend and i put in my stereo and the deck came with a housing...i'm pretty sure al decks do...and the only way to get it out was if you have the lock keys...or take the console apart...they had to take the console apart and if i had put lock tite on the screws...they probably wouldn't have gotten it out unless they brought a cordless drill with them...that's the only way i could think of for now :unsure:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Mar 30 2003, 11:54 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Mar 30 2003, 09:47 PM
jeffg989

wire or glue them.

well my friend and i put in my stereo and the deck came with a housing...i'm pretty sure al decks do...and the only way to get it out was if you have the lock keys...or take the console apart...they had to take the console apart and if i had put lock tite on the screws...they probably wouldn't have gotten it out unless they brought a cordless drill with them...that's the only way i could think of for now :unsure:

You twist hard enough and most locktight will come loose. or if u have a screw driver/wrench

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Mar 30 2003, 11:12 PM-->
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Mar 30 2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Mar 30 2003, 09:47 PM
jeffg989

wire or glue them.

You twist hard enough and most locktight will come loose. or if u have a screw driver/wrench

true or rip the fuck out of the dash, happend to me not about 2 years ago, took that plus $3000 worth of boom boom out of my blazer, had the best system on the block, that what I get for being a dumb ass and doing it though. all I had to do was drive by and you knew I had shit...but I miss looken back at 4 12" subs....haha

Back