Motivation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Anyone else suffering from the lack of? I have vacation on the mind and am finding myself not very motivated this week. Blasphemy!:mellow:

gettowork.jpg

That's why computes allow you to adjust your background pic.

I alternate between pics of my bike dreams and car dreams. Occasionally I minimise and gaze upon why I am here.

I also have an IKEA catalog at my desk, and a few bike touring magazines. So I can remember why I work _here_ (I get 6 weeks off every year, paid)

yeah, i got both monday's and tuesdays off, but thats it.

i took 2 days this year..... when i moved :(

I never use my days off. I'm going to start though. I always feel I have too much going on here.

When I get the chance to start a project, I'm going to take more time off. Like a take a week off and rebuild an engine or setup something.

No motivation at all here either. I am sick of the job. I am just glad my 6 day vacation starts in about an hour when I can shut the work phone off.

i have no motivation either lol..i need to find a job,and i need to do a valve job on my si before i sell it..i have procrastinated long enough :D

i have no motivation either, i just had round 4 of eye surgeory today and i feel like doin absolutly nothin

I stopped smoking weed (all day every day even at work) 5 months ago. Seriously quit no more buddah for me. And I still have no motivation either. But I can remember shit now!!!

Edit: well I was extremely motivated when my motor swap arrived at the shop...motivated for 30 minutes til shop class was over and I had to leave my precious motor and transmission in there :(

Depends on what we're talking about motivation towards...

In terms of work, anything monotonous and laboring like picking up shifts at the restaurant has become extremely lackluster and boring. I'm not really motivated to work those shifts over the holidays whereas when I was working my internship at the financial co. I was much more likely to be motivated.

In terms of being motivated in the gym, I'm highly motivated again and feel like I'm heading in the direction I should be going.

Relationships? Eh... After I just let the last one go, I'm not that motivated to find another girl but the right person will change all of that, in time.

Writing things down and music are two things that really help motivate me to act, when I need an extra push.

yeah, i got both monday's and tuesdays off, but thats it.

Same here but I'm using 3 VAC days that will allow me to enjoy 11 contiguous days off from work. I'd say 3 days is a small price to pay to enjoy 11

i havent been motivated since i learned to walk, figured that would be the hieght of my life.

Right Now for
North Pole, AK (99705)

Ice Crystals -40°F
Feels Like
N/A°F

Updated Dec 19 07:55 p.m. Alaska ST
videoIcon.gif
Watch the Video Forecast

I work 10 hrs a day OUTSIDE in this -40F shit. I get 2 hrs of "daylight" not sunshine, "daylight" which means the sun shines enough light over the hills to briefly remind me that the apocalypse is not quite upon us. Depression and fatigue are overpowering, yet I toil on to feed and clothe my family. In the brief time I have to browse the internet, I read a post by some asshole whining that he's not motivated because he's about to get a god damn vacation.

Quit your fucking bitching this instant.

Back