Motivation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

6x$689.76=$4138.56
1x$1000=$1000.00
2x$344.88=$689.76
2x$459.84=$919.68
1x$1149.60=$1149.60

$7897.60=Motivation

$101,170.24=happy end of 2007

Right Now for
North Pole, AK (99705)

Ice Crystals -40°F
Feels Like
N/A°F

Updated Dec 19 07:55 p.m. Alaska ST
videoIcon.gif
Watch the Video Forecast

I work 10 hrs a day OUTSIDE in this -40F shit. I get 2 hrs of "daylight" not sunshine, "daylight" which means the sun shines enough light over the hills to briefly remind me that the apocalypse is not quite upon us. Depression and fatigue are overpowering, yet I toil on to feed and clothe my family. In the brief time I have to browse the internet, I read a post by some asshole whining that he's not motivated because he's about to get a god damn vacation.

Quit your fucking bitching this instant.

Just in time for nominations ! Post of the year !

this was made by me, it's my GF's friend doing a blowjob shot. She was super embarrased to do it, so of corse we hold it over her head. What are friends for?

donkeyposter.jpg

Right Now for
North Pole, AK (99705)
Ice Crystals -40°F
Feels Like
N/A°F
Updated Dec 19 07:55 p.m. Alaska ST
videoIcon.gif
Watch the Video Forecast

I work 10 hrs a day OUTSIDE in this -40F shit. I get 2 hrs of "daylight" not sunshine, "daylight" which means the sun shines enough light over the hills to briefly remind me that the apocalypse is not quite upon us. Depression and fatigue are overpowering, yet I toil on to feed and clothe my family. In the brief time I have to browse the internet, I read a post by some asshole whining that he's not motivated because he's about to get a god damn vacation.

Quit your fucking bitching this instant.

1. You choose to live there
  2. You choose your lifestyle
  3. You choose to read threads
  4. I choose to not give you sympathy, and thus choose to bask in my unmotivated state dreaming of vacation next week
  5. kthxbye

I have off tomorrow, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, next friday, next saturday, next sunday, next monday, next tuesday, next wednesday, and next thursday. Work friday, and have off saturday and sunday. I have off 16 days... and only use 4 vacation days :) hell yea! I am not motivated to do crap today. I have to finish shopping tomorrow and wrap on saturday. I am pumped!

1. You choose to live there
  2. You choose your lifestyle
  3. You choose to read threads
  4. I choose to not give you sympathy, and thus choose to bask in my unmotivated state dreaming of vacation next week
  5. kthxbye
WELL! in that case, enjoy your vacation, asshole :p

I'm having a 3 hour beer vacation right now :)

Back