MotoCop Killed in Pileup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
MotoCop Killed in Pileup (Video)

Kinda hard to see what's going on but it's pretty intense....

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

edit: my question is: how does this even happen?

a funny answer from another forum (even though it's no laughing matter):
I think it went [more] like this....

Dude 1: What up bro, i just landed this cool new spike strip, wanna see if it's the real deal?

Dude 2: Hellz yeah, let me get the camera...

Last edited:
what a bunch of non driving ass hats.

do people not look more than 3 inches ahead of them? there were like 7 wrecks after the first wreck because people weren't paying attention.

darwin at its best. RIP to the officer though....

I think maybe the first car that spun out actually knew the people taping the whole thing, like they were trying to catch some mad tyte dorifto on tape and it got outta control...

Last edited:
the first crash, yeah it happens.

but literallly 20 seconds after the wreck, people are all sidways and trying to avoid crashing.

Do you not see that headlights are pointed at the median ??????

:bash:

people don't pay attention to shit. Traveling on a dark freeway at night, on the other side of a HUGE median, there was a rollover. In fact, the car had busted the median at one point and no one on the other side of the freeway was aware until you see debris in the roadway. At that point, you're doing 70 and either slam on your brakes (most people do this) or go 'Here we go' and hope you don't bust a rim. Unfortunately, since all the spectating was going on over on the other side of the road, no one warned anyone of the huge chunks of concrete, and the Scion suffered some damage, but I was confused watching the people behind us as it caused a pile up behind us from people slamming on the brakes trying to avoid the debris. It surprises me how many people panic and don't just take it as it comes. At that point, there really isn't much you can do. Suck it up, you at least have insurance.

Yeah, I see this sort of shit all the time. People go way too fucking fast . Faster than their minds can comprehend.

And then to see a biker go down in the midst of this sucks too.

Back