motor keeps f*ckin up...help please!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

takinbackchristo

alright heres how it goes, i was on the highway on my way to school and my car makes this weird sound and just dies on me...btw, its a b18c1 in a 93 si hatch, anyways i pull over and try to start the car...it starts up...and im on my way to exit and stop the car somewhere when it just dies on me again...it just keeps dying on me (idling up and down on its own, kinda feels like its driving itself at times),....i let it sit somewhere for a couple of hours and then i decide to take it home...i had to pop the clutch just to get it running and got it back home....let it sit overnight....and i start up fine this morning...drove it around the block and it seems fine but i do hear a sound like something's loose but everything seems to be fine...any ideas on what this could mean?

Originally posted by takinbackchristo@Sep 17 2003, 08:56 PM
alright heres how it goes, i was on the highway on my way to school and my car makes this weird sound and just dies on me...btw, its a b18c1 in a 93 si hatch, anyways i pull over and try to start the car...it starts up...and im on my way to exit and stop the car somewhere when it just dies on me again...it just keeps dying on me (idling up and down on its own, kinda feels like its driving itself at times),....i let it sit somewhere for a couple of hours and then i decide to take it home...i had to pop the clutch just to get it running and got it back home....let it sit overnight....and i start up fine this morning...drove it around the block and it seems fine but i do hear a sound like something's loose but everything seems to be fine...any ideas on what this could mean?

Sounds like ur spark plug wires got loose or ur distributor is goin out. Im not shure but somethings wrong with ur electrical system somewhere.

Back