1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motor Mount Bracket, B18b Swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by itsbigmike, Jun 8, 2003.

1. itsbigmike

itsbigmike Junior Member

Need to know which rear motor mount bracket to order for a b18 swap into a 93 civic. thought it was the 94-97 del sol dohc one, told the people that and sent me the one from a stock 93 civic....any help would be great, thats all thats keeping the engine outta my car...

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

92-95 civic and B series mounts are the same. Except the torque mounts ( front lower tranny and motor).

3. wildbillhatchbac

wildbillhatchbac the OG VIP

i used all B series mounts for my b18 5th gen swap, the rear mount bracket is not the same for d and b series

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

In the 92-95 civics B/D series it is. Mine B16 came from a 93 VTi and its rear mount was identical to the 92 VX's.

5. itsbigmike

itsbigmike Junior Member

All I know is the 92-95 d-series mount bracket comes nowhere near mounting to the b18b, and I've had a few people say its the 94+ integgy bracket that I need, so unless someone says I'm a dumbass and I need something else by the time I get outta work tomorrow I'll be ordering that one. Help?
    thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted