Motor Mount Questions? Please Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nwisehart

Whats up everybody. Here is what I have. 1992 Civic Hatchback and I am swapping a 1st Gen B16a with an S1 Cable Tranny into it. What my question is, is what do I do about motor mounts into my EG? I know I can go ahead and fork out $450 for some Hasport mounts but I am trying to do this as cheap as possible. If I go with the Cable to Hydro conversion what other mounts and brackets do I need for the swap? Any help greatly appreciated.

bro trade out your tranny for a hydraulic one even if you have to fork over some cash, its well worth not having to buy some wild adapter mount!! and the conversion kit for the tranny. $400. for mounts plus $190.00 for converter, bro thats 590.00 that could buy you a tranny and brand new factory acura mounts plus you have a tranny to trade too.

think smarter work less harder..................for cash to spend

...wild adapter mount!! and the conversion kit for the tranny. $400. for mounts plus $190.00 for converter, bro thats 590.00 that...

Before you go spouting prices check them first,the COMPLETE kit to put that motor in your car is $499 from Hasport less than that other places.Landspeed has them on sale for around $350.And it isn't some wild adapter mount,it is a proven conversion.

I think the phrase you were looking for is "work smarter,not harder"

Back