Motor Mounts for H22a in 98 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jpbaker14

i Have a 98 honda civic. i want to put an OBD2 H22a motor in it. ok the motor mounts. do i need to complete kit or just the rear transmission mount and driver side mount?? Any help would be great!!

How hard would it be to wire up an OBD1 ECU to an OBD2 ECU?

You will need the complete motor mount kit. You can go with hcp,place racing, and HAsport. HAsport cost more but most people prefer it to the others. You will need to use a jumper for the ecu.

get the Totem mounts!!!! having your engine sit all crooked is cool!

:huh:

seriously though, hasport and place racing make mount kits for that. http://www.hasport.com

as far as the ecu, you can get an obd2-obd1 jumper that'll plug into the obd2 ecu plugs on your incar harness.

yeah i got a 97 civic w/98 h22a4, i got place racing mounts but don't like the way the mototr sits; not enough clearence in between the motor an driver side shock mount. mabye a width big enough to stick two nickels.
j i plan on redoing it later this year with hasport. just my opinion. also you can wire the obd2 motor into your car harness and just get a skunk2 conversion harness for a civic or run a obd2 gsr ecu.

Back