1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motor Mounts

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by GSRCRXsi, Jan 7, 2003.

1. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

ok guys some how i got my gf to get me new mounts for my car for an early bday present (which i desperately need since mine are rusting) now i found some brand new hasport ones on ebay for 369 and my first question is will these mounts work in mounting a GSR engine? i thik it will work cause im using the cable YS1 tranny. he doesnt say they will work but he doesnt say that they wont either. i dont think hasport has more than one mount set for b series engines into the CRX and the one i looked at on hasport.com said that it can be used to mount all B series into the CRX.

now my second questions is should i buy something else with this 370 bucks like a hiflo cat or anything? im leaning towards the mounts cause hasport is the best and i need new ones anyway but im open to any and all suggestions, basically, what would u do with the money in my situation?. and if i do decide to get the mounts, how do i replace them with the old ones (already have engine mounted in the car with old mounts) someone help. thanks.
  2. prawjEKt Cx

prawjEKt Cx Senior Member

upstate NY
    if you stay cable tranny and you have B series mounts it's the same as a b16
Draft saved Draft deleted