motor question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8ballsin

will any b series bolt right in a 1990 crx si with out modifications or new mounts

damn,you really need to search..
you need a mount kit... B-Series into EF
you will also need alot more than just mounts...search for my thread,,its called

LS ALREADY COVERED?

you need B series mounts or you can do it the ghetto way and relocate the mounting bracket but not recommended unless you know what you are doing. If you relocate the mounting brackets they have to be done right and reinforced. Just use Arizona Race mounts or Hasport mounts don't use those ghetto metal cheap mounts cause yeah they are cheaper but not worth it when dealing with a good engine swap.

You need mounts,linkage,t-bracket, axles with jack shaft, ecu, and sew of other items to complete this. If you go on Hasports website they will tell you everything. In fact, my shop is so close to Hasport I could throw a rock and hit it! So if you need mounts and linkage e-mail me, I get good deals on them. I also have the t-bracket, jack shaft, and throttle cable needed to do this.

wados_n_az@yahoo.com

Back