Motor Swap Or RHD Swap?

Second Gen B16 Or Complete RHD Swap

• Complete B16 Swap $2200

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Complete RHD Swap $2600

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RedEh3

Oh yeah, its VTEC
OK what do you guys think, a complete swap of a second gen b16 $2200 at local junk yark, or a complete rhd swap for $2600 plus labor and etc.

At first I thought the right hand drive would be unique, but I have since decided that a motor swap would be more functional and fun. Maybe do the rhd after the swap is finished...but money would be an issue with me.

well, if you want a headache from the police then go ahead and do it..

i say buy the clip anyways.. you can always sell the dash and cluster and whatever else you dont use and make more than you spent on it.. if you end up not doing the RHD..

would you be doing a firewall swap?

its the whole front clip, Parts list includes the following:
- RHD firewall/dash conversion
- Genuine EG B16A OBD1 Non-LSD complete swap with all wiring/components such as AC/PS still attached (so you don't have to do any additional work!!)
- All components on the firewall UNCUT including crossmember
- EG 4x100 front knuckles/disc brakes
- JDM Climate control sensors to use the auto climate features properly (JDM climate control must be purchased seperately)
- Misc dash components such as ashtray, glove box, steering column, steering wheel, pedals, etc.
- RHD center/shifter console
- RHD black floor carpet

i say use the swap and sell the RHD conversion
i have a rhd and it's a pain in the ass. yeah, it's unique, but it draws a lot of unwanted attention. especially from cops.

plus, with a honda, it's not that great. mine is in a nissan 240sx. buy the clip and part it out. if you buy a clip, you will get everything you need for the swap. then you can sell a lot of the stuff.

thats exactly what i told him.. i'm sure he wants the RHD for the cool factor thats gonna die out in a few years, then he'll regret doing it..

thats exactly what i told him.. i'm sure he wants the RHD for the cool factor thats gonna die out in a few years, then he'll regret doing it..
i don't "regret" doing mine. i mean, i have a sick sil-80. but if i was going to do any other car at all, i wouldn't even consider it. but i do agree with you, he WILL regret doing the conversion. especially for a car that is driven daily.

*it reduces chassis integrity* how is that anyone other tham get the whole attention in the malls !!!!!!!!!!! and what about the cops whats wrong with it
where can i get a swap for a EG 1992 1995 i wann one really bad

Cops are dicks...they see a nice car with a rhd package and its like a tip...lets get this guy.

werd, because in their eyes.. they see something on a Honda that shouldnt be there and thats a red flag to them that there are other modifications done that shouldnt be there..

Back