Motor Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Laxer42

Im on to my motor swap now, I am planning on getting a b18c-R. But debating if to go through passwordjdm or hmotorsonline. Just wondering which is the better site, more trustworthy easy to work with.

Both sites have pretty good reputations, I've heard many great things about Hmotorsonline from this site. I've not heard one bad thing about Hmotorsonline before.

Personally, I've ordered a few suspension items from Passwordjdm and never had a problem with them. I don't know about ordering motors from them though. I would just stick with Hmotors since they have such a good track record.

second that. if you got the money for that swap do it just don't say much so you don't attrack thevies

Thats kind of what i thought. Now i only need 1k more for labor and im good. Unless i go the route of Do It Yourself. but tahts not happening

try tigerjapanese.com free everything, and you can buy the front clip for the same price as a full motor from other places. so you get the jdm front end with it for the same price.

why is tiger japanese like 500$ cheaper then other sites, and where do you see that you get the jdm front end?

Oh yeah forgot to ask if anyone new if a LS/Vtec is worth it. Cuz i can get one fully built for free from a friend since he sold his car before he put it in. It has no miles since it was rebuilt

I dont know anyone that wouldnt take a free motor, but at the same time I dont know anyone that would want to willingly give one away.:ph34r:

Back