motor swap.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frank dalia

I have a 94 civic dx and blew my motor. I bought a jdm zc dohc for my car with the transmision. I believe it is from a 89 acura integra with black valve cover. Does anyone know which axles will work with the transmision? Everything else is hooked up and ready to go.

No tech in the lounge buddy. You're looking for civic and del sol ek and eg model specific. A mod will be by to move this shortly and thank you for choosing hondaswap ;)

i doubt your motor is from an 89 integra because the drivers side mount would come off the front of the block instead of the side of the motor like 94 civics

did you try your stock axles?

i doubt your motor is from an 89 integra because the drivers side mount would come off the front of the block instead of the side of the motor like 94 civics

did you try your stock axles?

ya stock axles dont work. The people i got it from said engine was from 94 civic eg6. all the parts i got that fit were from an 89 integra and the pic in the hanes were the same.

Back