motor swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joe383

I halve a stock 92 civic hatch back with a automatic transmission will a JDM B16 doc-V teck motor bolt up to my transmission or do I need a 5 speed to do the swap? :blink:

Originally posted by joe383@Apr 29 2005, 12:38 AM
I halve a stock 92 civic hatch back with a automatic transmission will a JDM B16 doc-V teck motor bolt up to my transmission or do I need a 5 speed to do the swap? :blink:
[post=492871]Quoted post[/post]​

First of all its DOHC VTEC. Do yourself a favor and do a search and read up on some stuff. Others have to do the same. But to answer all B16's came with 5sp trans. I suppose you could swap an integra LS auto tranny on but I don't know why you would go through all that trouble.

Originally posted by joe383@Apr 29 2005, 01:38 AM
[post=492871]Quoted post[/post]​

By the sounds of it,You need to do ALOT more research before you start ANYTHING.Instead of asking these types of questions,go out and REASEARCH!! It is not like this is anything new,it has been done before,it is gonna require work on your part to find this info out.

Back