Motor Trends Car of the Year...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I flat ass refuse to buy another GM product until they update things and stop making every piece of interior out of the thinnest cheapest plastic they can find. If I found a spray painted milk jug as a center console it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

And I can't believe they dogged the RSX like that and then let it win. Reading their review, you would think the last line would read: "WORST CAR EVAAARRRRR"

And I can't believe it got trounced in auto cross.. Strange stuff. I wouldnt be cought dead in a dodge or saturn or chevy though. I wouldn't mind a subie a bit. Would take an RSX in a heart beat. The others are just FUGLY imho. The acura is NICE to sit in, and NICE to drive. I absolutely love every last inch of the interior.

The dodge was faster because it has a shit load of power and an LSD stock. WRX, lot of power, however, in stock form, the awd sometimes pushes to much. The other two have just more power and do handle alright for what they are so yea, it will get beat in autocross.

is honda going to be back the illest of the ricers, integra type-argh? i heard speculations, but nothing more. something about buying an si over a type-s because essentially same powertrain and chassis plus its 5000 cheaper?

i do hope so because it sucks we don't get anything with the infamous R-badge since japan had(s) the ITR, CTR, and NSX-R.

anyway, ditto on the way to go on honda. but i dont think car mags on honda's balls. i think they simply put out great products as well as toyota and to a certain extent, nissan. ive driven american cars, rental if that makes a difference, and i really think honda/toyota has better cars compared to the american ones. they feel roomier and smoother. but the worst import ive driven is the altima. at first it was fun punching the throttle but the overrall feel was comparable to a stratus. cheaper and everything felt loose. the gas mileage also sucked even driven lightly.

anyway, just my 2 cents.

Back