Motorola 2way pagers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

I dont know if anyone would be interested but I got two. 1 is a black t900 with holster. The other is a pagewriter 2000x no batter or cover. I got them for me and my wife but we decided we dont need the extra bill each month. Ill take some pics if you are interested. you can google a ton of info on them. Im looking for $30 shipped for the pair.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Sep 26 2005, 05:17 PM
I dont know if anyone would be interested but I got two. 1 is a black t900 with holster. The other is a pagewriter 2000x no batter or cover. I got them for me and my wife but we decided we dont need the extra bill each month. Ill take some pics if you are interested. you can google a ton of info on them. Im looking for $30 shipped for the pair.
[post=560641]Quoted post[/post]​

How does that work..sorry NOOB here...lol how much is the monthly charge..?

well its pretty much a alpha-numeric pager with abilty to send a message back. They have keyboards on them. I looked at two companys for coverage. One was www.2waygadgets.com. They did local service. The smallest plan they had was 250 messages a month 14.95. The area for service was a decent size. The other company was USA mobility. There smallest plan is a nationwide plan that was 1000 messages for 23.95 a month. If you goto the 2waygadgets site you can see what they look like and get a better idea of what they do. The pagewriter 2000x through them is $135. They have the guides in .pdf for both.

Back