MOTORS FOR SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

ok my buddy USED TO SELL GSR and JDM MOTORS on high demand, but since he got out of the business, he's trying to get rid of the last three GSR motors he has sitting at his house... he has a few other motors such as an h22 [i think he may be saving that for himself though]... a type-r motor and a b16b

i only know the price for the GSRs right now... he would prefer people in cali who are willing to pick up but as far as i know its $3000 for a GSR NOT SHIPPED... i dont know what he wants to do regarding the shipping costs but i see him at least once a week at the street races so i'll talk to him more next saturday... if your interested let me know and i'll get as much info as a can for you by next week

PS: he will not be getting any more motors, he's just trying to make room at his house since he dont need most of the motors...

Hey I need a 1.8 bottom end i am doing a Ls/Vtec in my 91 hatch, just seaized my ZC turbo, help me out!!!! what would he sell a b18c block and a b16b head for??

Originally posted by TurboCivic@Sep 16 2003, 07:29 AM
Hey I need a 1.8 bottom end i am doing a Ls/Vtec in my 91 hatch, just seaized my ZC turbo, help me out!!!! what would he sell a b18c block and a b16b head for??

ok your not making any sense whatsoever... why would you want a GSR block for a LS/VTEC?? hmmmm you would prolly need a LS BLOCK [b18a or b18b] and a VTEC head [b16a, b16b, b18c1 or b18c5]

or you could just get one of the GSR blocks and build from there

so price stands

3000 for Gsr Motor complete

Originally posted by ikefuntz@Sep 17 2003, 04:25 PM
how much mileage is on the GSR??? and is that the best offer..3gs??? and where in kali????

southern cali... by santa barbara... yeah thats probably as low as he'll go... i'll check this saturday with him and i'll see wassup

i'm interested, i live in central cali, but that's too much right now... how firm is the price on those engines??

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Sep 19 2003, 03:51 PM
i'm interested, i live in central cali, but that's too much right now... how firm is the price on those engines??

i'll find out by later tonight and i'll let you know whats going on with prices

Back