motors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmh04

I am about 2 get either another eg,ef,or del so my budget is 6gs with out the car i also plann on boosting it up lata wat motor and car would u guy recomend i plan on running into the 12s 13s without boost any help would b great?

man you want a 12-13 second car without boosting it, it will be even more expensive, because 12-13 allmotor cars are expensive,

any wayz, I would get a Hatch, doesn't matter which one eather 92-95 or 96-00 but make sure you don't have the power windows and stuff (because lighter) or eather a Rex, and put a H22 in it, take off the interior, strip the car out, to make it lighter, and basics Header Intake and Exhaust, some crazy cams a different IM, some more Fuel, a VAFC, a different cluch, a lighten flyweel, :) and some light ass wheels, and you shoud be close to high 13 but in order to get to 12 you eather have to boost it, or spend allot of $$$ to get there,

just my .02

..I would just take a B16 and boost the shit out, but you don't want to the pshhhhhhhh sound,

you plan on boosting it later?? after you have a 12 second n/a car??

do you plan on getting rid of all the high compression engine components you need to run all motor?
do a bit more research. you want light as possible forget the del sol.. they are heavy.. the engine i have in mine would go 13's easily in a hatch back

stock GSR in a CX hatch with i/h/e and thats it ran 13.89. so i dont kow what your talking about with that post. 13's is not problem. all about power to weight and any gutted car with the right driver and any b series motor will run low 14's. I have a stock B16 in an EX coupe(heavy and ran 14.74.

I think Monster garage needs to get their panties out of a bunch and do a honda. But then again the'yd probably just throw a carb V8 in there. oh well. *sing* "I can't get no.... satisfaction"

if ya wanna road trip i can get ya a eg hatch with a fully built b20gsr swap with 4k on motor full skunk suspention, custom piped from header on back paint caddy cts orange, rims and some body mods . my lil sisters freind is a richy kinda kid who dont even drive it . this car is built the right way his dad is a mechanic ....... no bull shit its in indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back