Motrs, Trans, Axls, Misc for B16A1, D16A6, D15B2, B18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adimichele

My garage is currently full of parts I've collected over the years. I was heavy in the import scene a few years ago, but now my priorities have changed and I am liquidating my collection.

I do not have any time to research the market to determine asking price for all of the items I have...so no prices have been listed. All reasonably fair offers will be considered.

• JDM B16A full swap - includes ECU, Wiring Harness, LSD trans, axles, Hasport mounts for 88-91 CRX, Hasport conversion wiring harness for VTEC. My buddy purchased this swap from H-MotorsOnline and never finished his project. I bought the swap from him, and never finished my project. This motor has not been run since either of us purchased. As with all the JDM motors, this should have 40K or less. I put an MSD distributor cap MSD Blaster coil on this.
  • D16A6 - I bought this motor as a backup for my CRX before I bought the B16 swap. Mileage on this was said to be 60,000 miles....it is USDM. Does not include transmission or exhaust header. It does have a chrome valve cover though!
  • D15B2 - This came out of a friends car. I tore the block down and brought to a machine shop for a cylinder hone and decking.
  • B18 Rods and Pistons - These are used. I bought them on Ebay....I forget why, but I have them.
  • 88-91 DX Manual Transmission - This came off of the D15B2.
  • 88-91 HF Transmission & Axles - My CRX was a HF. This was the original transmission. Original motor was blown. I mated this transmission with a 92 Civic DX motor in the HF. Gears are long, it shifted out of 2nd at 85. Great Fun! Also great for the fuel economy concious.
  • 91 CRX HF Rollable shell....Everything has been removed. Shell is bare and does not include hatch, hood, doors, bumpers, interior, front suspension, wiring, or anything else. This is at my fathers awaiting a tow....the title is clean and in my possession.
  • 88-91 CRX KYB GR2 shocks
  • 91 CRX HF Doors - white with lite surface rust in two areas. Interior panels have been removed. Plan to prep and paint before putting it on a car.
  • 91 CRX HF Rear Bumper - rear bumper is white and has not been modified. Light scratches...Plan to prep and paint before putting it on a car.
  • 91 CRX HF Tail Lights - Tail lights include the corner and center lights. ALso, I have "Si" corners.
  • 91 CRX Uncut Ignition harness and assembly w/Key - I am not sure who would want this, or why....maybe as a cool ignition for a homeade go-cart?
  • 4 - 15" Rota's w/tires - Not in pristine condition, a few curb marks...from previous owner...and light surface pitting. Would be good to throw on a beater, but I would have refinished to put on a "tuned" car.
I have more miscellaneous items, but selling these would be a great start. As I said, make a reasonable offer. I am an hour west of Philadelphia. Items can be shipped Fedex/UPS. I can deliver other items for a price or meet "halfway" for a convenience charge. Talk to me and we will figure something out.

B16A1 1st Gen

This is the first gen 160 HP DOHC with cable LSD trans. Includes HASPORT mounts and wiring. I'm looking to get $2000. I am located 1 hour west of Philadelphia and am willing to deliver (within reason).

how much for the 15" Rota's w/tires and b16 head ecu and Wiring Harness
and D16A6 all shipped to 92404 ca

Why do you want $2000 when that swap only goes for like $1400 from Hmotors? Plus $300 for LSD, thats still only $1700.:confused:

Id be down with $1400 in your pocket, but not 2 grand.

Here's why

Why do you want $2000 when that swap only goes for like $1400 from Hmotors? Plus $300 for LSD, thats still only $1700.:confused:

Id be down with $1400 in your pocket, but not 2 grand.

$1400 for Motor and Trans
$ 300 for LSD
??? shipping
$ 399 + shipping for Hasport mounts
$ 79 + shipping for VTEC subharness

That is $2178 and does not include freighting the motor to the east coast. Like I said, I'm just outside of Philadelphia and will deliver anywhere within a reasonable distance...I determine reasonable.

Do you happen to have a d-series fuel rail and TPS?

do you happen to have a rear bumper reinforcement for 90-91 crx? i am trolling for one.
thanks.

Rear bumper reinforcement

do you happen to have a rear bumper reinforcement for 90-91 crx? i am trolling for one.
thanks.

The ones that are high density foam? Yes...I do have those. I was going to let them go with the bumper....How does $20.00 + shipping sound?

actually, i mean the metal bracket piece that is behind the styrofoaom pieces. it holds everything to the car.

actually, i mean the metal bracket piece that is behind the styrofoaom pieces. it holds everything to the car.

The car is still sitting in my fathers yard, but it is 2 1/2 hours away. I can ask him to pull it. Let me know how much you would like to pay (not including shipping) and I'll ask him to pull it.

The car is still sitting in my fathers yard, but it is 2 1/2 hours away. I can ask him to pull it. Let me know how much you would like to pay (not including shipping) and I'll ask him to pull it.

the only problem is that these can get rusty, if you have pulled the bumper cover you should be able to tell if it is rusted out, they decay long before the body does. if it isn't rusted, or just surface rust, i'd give you 50 for it. i see you are west of philly, i am in new york. is your father between you and i or is he west of you? if he is closer to me i'd be willing to go pull it on my own, save everyone the trouble.

Last edited:
I am trying to get my granddaughter's 88 civic back in commission. The D15B, is that a bare block? What might be included? Has the deck been machined? What else might be needed? That is the problem with her block. Can't get a flat head to seal. Am I correct in assuming that this was set up for carb.Thanks!

I am trying to get my granddaughter's 88 civic back in commission. The D15B, is that a bare block? What might be included? Has the deck been machined? What else might be needed? That is the problem with her block. Can't get a flat head to seal. Am I correct in assuming that this was set up for carb.Thanks!

The engine code is D15B2, which is the DX block from 88-91. It is the BARE block. I believe I have everything necessary to put it back together,...excluding new seals and gaskets,...but it is scattered about in boxes. Let me know if you are interested in the bare block and I will try to post a pick.

How about giving her a great christmas present and buying the Si motor(D16A6) or better yet, the entire B16 swap?

Hi. It all boils down to money, money, money. I have a interest in the bare block if it is ready to go. A picture is not necessary as I probably would not be able to tell anything from a picture and would rather trust your honest opinion. Please give me a price and see if you can give a shipping quote to Junction City, Ks. 66441. I would be able to ship to the local Ford dealership if this saves on shipping. Please do the best you can for me. Thanks.

$1400 for Motor and Trans
$ 300 for LSD
??? shipping
$ 399 + shipping for Hasport mounts
$ 79 + shipping for VTEC subharness

That is $2178 and does not include freighting the motor to the east coast. Like I said, I'm just outside of Philadelphia and will deliver anywhere within a reasonable distance...I determine reasonable.

:rolleyes: Just bought a complete rusted out CRX, with a brand new B16 lsd swap for $1500. Good luck with the sale though.

Back