Motrs, Trans, Axls, Misc for B16A1, D16A6, D15B2, B18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Re: D15B2 block. Did you come up with any answers yet? Would like to see what you have in mind. Thanks!:rolleyes:

hi i am interested in the dx tranny, shocks, wheels and flywheel. if available how many miles on the tranny and fly. i have a 91 crx dx please let me know what you have and how much i am about hour and half from you.

My garage is currently full of parts I've collected over the years. I was heavy in the import scene a few years ago, but now my priorities have changed and I am liquidating my collection.

I do not have any time to research the market to determine asking price for all of the items I have...so no prices have been listed. All reasonably fair offers will be considered.
  • JDM B16A full swap - includes ECU, Wiring Harness, LSD trans, axles, Hasport mounts for 88-91 CRX, Hasport conversion wiring harness for VTEC. My buddy purchased this swap from H-MotorsOnline and never finished his project. I bought the swap from him, and never finished my project. This motor has not been run since either of us purchased. As with all the JDM motors, this should have 40K or less. I put an MSD distributor cap MSD Blaster coil on this. [sold $2000 delivered]
  • D16A6 - I bought this motor as a backup for my CRX before I bought the B16 swap. Mileage on this was said to be 60,000 miles....it is USDM. Does not include transmission or exhaust header. It does have a chrome valve cover though! [$500] + shipping/delivery
  • D15B2 - This came out of a friends car. I tore the block down and brought to a machine shop for a cylinder hone and decking. [$100.00]
  • B18 Rods and Pistons - These are used. I bought them on Ebay....I forget why, but I have them. [$30.00]
  • 88-91 DX Manual Transmission - This came off of the D15B2. [$50.00]
  • 88-91 HF Transmission & Axles - My CRX was a HF. This was the original transmission. Original motor was blown. I mated this transmission with a 92 Civic DX motor in the HF. Gears are long, it shifted out of 2nd at 85. Great Fun! Also great for the fuel economy concious. [$50.00]
  • 91 CRX HF Rollable shell....Everything has been removed. Shell is bare and does not include hatch, hood, doors, bumpers, interior, front suspension, wiring, or anything else. This is at my fathers awaiting a tow....the title is clean and in my possession. [towed to scrapyard]
  • 88-91 CRX KYB GR2 shocks [sold $130]
  • 91 CRX HF Doors - white with lite surface rust in two areas. Interior panels have been removed. Plan to prep and paint before putting it on a car. [$100.00]
  • 91 CRX HF Rear Bumper - rear bumper is white and has not been modified. Light scratches...Plan to prep and paint before putting it on a car. [$35.00]
  • 91 CRX HF Tail Lights - Tail lights include the corner and center lights. ALso, I have "Si" corners. [$100.00]
  • 91 CRX Uncut Ignition harness and assembly w/Key - I am not sure who would want this, or why....maybe as a cool ignition for a homeade go-cart? [$65.00]
  • 4 - 15" Rota's w/tires - Not in pristine condition, a few curb marks...from previous owner...and light surface pitting. Would be good to throw on a beater, but I would have refinished to put on a "tuned" car. [$250.00]
I have more miscellaneous items, but selling these would be a great start. As I said, make a reasonable offer. I am an hour west of Philadelphia. Items can be shipped Fedex/UPS. I can deliver other items for a price or meet "halfway" for a convenience charge. Talk to me and we will figure something out.

*All Prices do not include shipping/delivery charges.

Back