Mount problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mikvtec

Hi

I bought a used mount kit from the ebay to swap my old d14a1 to a b16a1 but the rear mount is the original IVT mount, i was wondering if anyone can tell me if i assemble the side mounts does the engine be in the right position in order that I perforate the plate of the support.

I'm afraid that the engine isn't in the right angle.

Thanks.

so since you say you had a d14a1 in there i'm to assume you have a euro crx? if thats the case then you need a 90-93 integra manual trans rear engine bracket

so since you say you had a d14a1 in there i'm to assume you have a euro crx? if thats the case then you need a 90-93 integra manual trans rear engine bracket

It's a 88 civic sedan.

Damn no 90-93 da here in portugal...
I only have to make the holes a little to the top of the bracket but i don't know if the engine is in the right position with the other 2 mounts in

well what mounts are you using for the b16. if you have the correct b-series into ef mounts then you should be fine. and as far as i know you have to use the da teg rear bracket in order for everything to line up right. With both side mounts in the engine should be sitting about right. it may lean back a little though without the rear mount in place but other then that it shouldn't be too out of place.

I only need the DA bracket but you said that with the side mounts it should be fine i'll try to cut the bracket i have to fit the rear mount.

thanks

Back